𝟎𝟑.|𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀

UNEDITED03

UNEDITED
03.|Nostalgia

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning practically chained to the bed. He remembered the last thing he saw before he passed out. Lailyn above him telling him she'd see him next summer, and the whispering breath of Annabeth Chase.

His room was the same as he left it when he left at the beginning of the summer, messy with a side of death.

It was the only way to keep the monsters from his other world away from him. Especially the ones that lurked beneath the shadows.

Stiles huffed as he tried to move his arms and failed. A light chuckle from next to him caught his attention, his head turning toward the man who was half horse, now in his disguised wheelchair.

"Why am I strained Chiron?"

Chiron wheeler himself closer to the side of the bed with a determined look in his eyes.

"We both know how heated you became. I decided it was time for you to come back to your normal life."

As Stiles felt the lift of his strain, he immediately jumped from his laying position and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know how I feel about the name he gave me."

"Yes, Stiles, but when you are called upon, and it will come soon, they will not care. Your name is Acheros, no matter how much you hate it."

Stiles groaned with the roll of his eyes, knowing it to be the truth. Anytime he was called upon by the oracles, or wanted by a monster, they always called him Acheros.
It was a name he could not escape no matter how hard he tried. His eyes met with Chiron's in a heated dare, neither of them wanting to break the tense air.

"Well, I have overstayed my welcome. I'll be leaving now. Do stay out of trouble this year Acheros."

Stiles hummed, "Sure thing Chiron."

With the spin of his wheelchair Chiron has gone toward the hall closet where the portal remained open for a few more moments. Back in Camp Half Blood he was, leaving Stiles cursing himself on his bed.
He plopped on his back in the middle of his bed wondering why the shadow monster was even after him. If the attack was specific or not. He was sure that it was, seeing as shadow monsters almost never grab the wrong guy.

"Hey kid. I've got to get into work, you'll be fine here alone?"

Noah Stilinski, his mother's husband that she married after finding out she was pregnant. Of course, he knew about who Stiles' real father was, but never held it against him.
Stiles was grateful for that, because he held it against himself. The young man grew up with Noah, and was happy his mother found something real before dying of her brain disease.