𝟎𝟒.|𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘

UNEDITED 04

UNEDITED
04.|A Three Way

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒' senior year went by in a haze.

He did nothing but sulk in his room waiting for either Lailyn to answer his call or for Scott to come over to play video games.
Of course his time with Scott was limited now that he and Allison were back together.

Stiles carried on that morning putting on his regular clothes, dumping his orange Camp Half Blood shirt in his Greek drawer. It's what he called the drawer that had everything having to do with his double life.
In his signature black jeans and maroon colored Henley he pounced down the stairs and into the kitchen where Noah stood drinking coffee.

"Mornin Noah."

"Stiles. I see you're cheery this morning."

The young demigod shrugged as he grabbed a banana from the fridge. He quickly ate it, grabbing the keys to his beloved Jeep and heading for the door.
Stiles decided this year would be different for his human side. He would take more risks, dress better, be better. It was his year and he was claiming it.

Soon enough Stiles pulled into the Beacon Hills High parking lot, Scott on his motorcycle pulling up right beside him. The two teens nodded at each other in a morning greeting, walking beside one another toward the entrance of the school.
As soon as the two entered the building Scott pulled Stiles toward Allison's locker, where both her and Lydia stood gossiping.

The moment Lydia's eyes landed on Stiles she felt like something was different about him. The way he looked, the way he held himself.

Allison greeted him first, as per usual, "Hey Stiles! How was summer camp?"

Lydia snickered beside Allison, not meaning to be so loud about it, but seriously, summer camp? The boy is eighteen this year! How could be possibly still be going to summer camp like a child?
Stiles obviously heard her snicker, rolling his eyes at her, annoyed, "It was cool. Saw my friends like always."

"Oh yeah! I totally heard him talking to a girl the other week!" Scott piped in.

Both girl's eyebrows shot up in the air, feeling of an arm over his shoulder catching his attention. The first thing he noticed was the ocean blue eyes staring at him, and then the blond curly hair attached to it.

"You've got a girl now Stilinski?"

Stiles rolled his eyes at the one and only Isaac Lahey. Erica followed his actions wrapping her arm around his waist innocently.

"Cheating on me Stiles?"

Lydia scoffed, "Yeah right, like he'd ever actually go after you."

Lydia's feelings for Stiles were complicated, she didn't exactly want to be with him but she knew she liked him as more than a friend should. She kept this her own personal secret. Even from Allison.