➽Chapter 3

“Hello, Mr Chauhan! Just 10 more days! Keep them as safe as possible”, said a man on call

What do you need? Can't you just leave them alone? I'll do everything you want please leave them” Mr Chauhan pleaded.

You know what I want! Give me her or lose everyone you have.” the person on call laughed and ended the call.

No, I won't let this happen! I'll keep her as well as them safe. Nothing will happen till I am alive.” Mr Chauhan thought to himself.

✦✧✦✧

The Chauhan family was having their dinner peacefully when the emergency alarm rang.

Everyone got startled a bit and Adhyan immediately called the security head.

What's wrong? Why this alarm?” he asked in a tensed tone.

Sir someone has hacked the security lock and entered the house. Sir please tell the whole family to stay together.” came the reply.

“Mumma, chachi, badima and dadi please stay calm. I promise kuch nai hoga.” Dishank said as soon as he saw the ladies getting hyper.

Yes stay, cool otherwise if you all faint how will you all be able to meet THE GREAT ERISHA CHAUHAN?” a voice came from upstairs.

Gudiya? Did you hack the security lock?” Raghuvir asked in shock.

But obviously yes bade papa! I have a gold medal in ethical hacking so the security was easy to be cracked.” Erisha said in a obvious tone hugging him. Later she hugged her fav Rajveer chachu and then her dad.

When she hugged her mom she got a reply, “Ye kya haal bana dia hai baalon ka? Baal mein blue colour koun karvata hai?”

“Aur ye haath pe kiska sir banva dia?” her Nalini chachi continued.

Aur kapde toh dekho! Isse chote nai mile? Kids section se hi karid leti na.” ofcourse her traditional badi ma Sushila has problems with her clothing.

Arre bachi abhi aayi nai aur tum teeno shuru! Saans toh lene do aur waise bhi ye sab fashion hai, tum teeno buddhe logon ko pata nai chalega.” dadi said and hugged her tightly.

Revati and Vritika were seeing this in astonishment as they had the Chauhan family so happy for the first time while Meher had a content smile on her face.

Now won't my princess meet me?” Adhyan asked.

No she'll first meet me, remember we are partners in crime?” Dishank said pushing Adhyan behind.

Sorry to break your heart, she is my baby sister! She'll hug me first” Samay joined the argument.

Erisha peacefully waited there and watched the fight, later she went towards Revati and Vritika and hugged both of them together.

Sorry but I love my bhabhis more and I am angry with all the three bhaiyas of mine.” Erisha said.

Why?” all the three of them spoke together.

Because you three married without your only sister's presence. I am hurt!” she whinned dramatically.

“Aree what about me? Am I not your bhabhi?” Meher asked with a sad face.

“Mimi bhabhi, you are toh best! How can I forget you! If not for your idea, how would I have such a grand entry.” Erisha said and hugged her tight.

So this was your plan? You knew she was coming today instead of tomorrow yet you didn't tell me?” Samay whinned.

Who are you? Barack Obama?” Meher countered.

Your pati parmeshwar!” Samay continued the banter and soon  started a proper Samay Meher fight which was stopped by Erisha pushing Meher on Samay and their lips touching accidentally.

Meher instantly pulled back with a red face while Samay scratched his head.

Umm, if you all are done, then lets have dinner” Adhyan said breaking the awkward atmosphere seeing the youngest couple's accidental pda.

After the dinner, the elders wentbto their own rooms while Erisha pulled her siblings and their wives.

Adi bhai, D bhai and Sam go and get ready we going out and bhabhi's come with me in my room.”Erisha ordered.

And where are we going so late?” Dishank asked.

Tomorrow is Adi bhai and Reva bhabhi's second marriage anniversary, but obviously to celebrate.” Erisha said in an obvious tone.

There is no need for this Erisha”, Revati said.

But obviously it is required. I am saying it is, so it is.” Erisha said and pulled the ladies with her and motioned the boys to get ready.

Why does she boss us like she is the eldest?” Dishank asked his cousin.

“Because we have spoiled her with are pampering”, said Samay in exaggeration.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Guys the story starts now!
Guess the Mr Chauhan and the mystery caller.
Also tell me how was Erisha's entry?

Do vote comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!