𝟎𝟓.|𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄?

UNEDITED 05

UNEDITED
05.|What Is He?

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊'𝐒 loft soundly. Derek stood in his kitchen quietly, already annoyed with the group of teenagers.

Each pack member stood on the outer part of the island in the medium sized kitchen, each more eager than the next to find out what was so important.
To their surprise Derek swiveled around sharply with a laptop in his hands, placing it down gently on the marble island in front of them.

Scott McCall 40
Derek Hale 30
Acheros 60

Names stood out on the white screen, Scott McCall, Derek Hale, and... Stiles' real name. Acheros.

No one could sense the real reason Stiles was panicking. They thought it was because Scott's name was on there, but really, it was because his name was on there.

He was the first to speak, "What's this? What do the numbers mean?"

"They're how much we're worth. 40 million. 30 million. But the most is whoever that Acheros guy is."

Stiles nodded as calmly as he could without raising suspicion, "So are hunters after you guys now? Or other supernaturals?"

Derek shrugged, "Not sure yet. But stay alert and try to stay in pairs until it's taken care of."

The pack nodded at the alpha, each unknowingly picking their partner for the remainder of the time. Scott with Allison, Isaac with Erica, Lydia with Liam, leaving Stiles with Derek.

"Did you tell your uncle yet? Or Mal?" Derek shook his head at the human boy. He and his uncle weren't on the best of terms at the moment, especially after his rampage killing in the state over.
He even took Malia, his daughter, with him on his hunt. He taught her how to be like him and although it was just how Peter was, he didn't like that type of behavior in his pack.

So let's just say Peter and Malia Hale weren't exactly part of the pack at the moment.

"I'll tell him when he comes knocking on my door after he did something that'll get us killed... Again." Stiles nodded with a frown.

"Alright pups-"

Scott raised his brow at the alpha as Isaac whines beside Erica, "Hey! We're not pups!"

The pack laughed at the way he sounded, Stiles laughing along with his alpha.

"You sure sound like one Izzy." Isaac growled at the demigod, knowing the nickname was to mock him.