𝟎𝟔.|𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒

UNEDITED 06

UNEDITED
06.|Fairytales

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 wizard or something?"

The moment the demigod and alpha werewolf stepped inside his loft, they could see everyone was out searching for them. Derek said their scents were recent, and that he could sense the uneasiness in their wolves.

Both men sat down on the couches facing each other, Stiles sighing as he was about to spill the biggest secret of his life. "Promise you'll tell me to stop if you hear someone in range?"

Derek nodded.

"My name is Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stilinski... On my mother's side. My father's chosen name was Acheros-"

Derek gasped, recognizing the name as the third one on the Deadpool they'd discovered.

"Questions after. Back to the point. My name is Acheros, which means river of sorrow. Or in other words, death. Now you're going to laugh at me, I know you will...

But my father is Hades. The Greek god of the underworld."

Derek did laugh, a laugh that told Stiles he thought he was going completely insane. His laugh rattled the loft while he caught his breath, slapping his hand on his knee.

"That's a good one Stiles. Now for real this time."

Stiles rolled his eyes, leaving his seat on the couch to get inches away from Derek's face, letting his blue hellfire appear in his eyes.
The alpha jumped back at seeing glowing blue rims in his eyes, the blue flames almost mesmerizing.

"That's not real, Stiles. I don't know how you're doing it, but it isn't funny anymore."

Stiles knew anyone from the pack would act such a way with what he was. That was why he never said anything. Why he never had the need for any of them to know.
Here he was bearing his soul to his alpha, and all he could do was accuse him of lying. Stiles was fed up with his life, and at that point, he didn't care much for disguises.

Blue flames rose from his pale skin, eyes glowing their sky blue.

The alpha could only stare in bewilderment at his pack member, not knowing what to do. As if it wasn't enough, Stiles took out the expensive looking pen he always kept in his pocket and clicked it, the pen becoming a sword.

Letters of Ancient Greek seemed to glow into the ceiling from the demigod's sword. His hand that gripped it seemed glued to it, like they were one. It seemed to only react to his touch, as far as Derek could tell.
The alpha gave up on trying to come up with reasons on why to not believe him, and stood up to become eye level with the demigod.

"So you're a..?"

"Demigod."

Derek slowly nodded at him, flopping back down on the couch, almost so distracted he didn't hear the pack of wolves running back toward the loft. His eyes became their usual cold exterior as he stood back up.