𝟎𝟖.|𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

UNEDITED 08

UNEDITED
08.|An Eventful Night

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 door, Derek quickly stopped them.

"Can you change your scent? Looks like Peter and Malia are still in. And this one smells... Weird."

Percy furrowed his brows at the wolf, not sure whether to be offended or not.

"He doesn't know how Der. We'll have to make something up. Also, were you given your sword yet?"

The blue eyed boy shook his head with a shrug, "All Chiron gave me was this."

Then he pulled out the sword made by his father. The only sword that could be wielded by his heir.

Stiles smirked at the boy, "Well, looks like you really are my cousin. I'll be sure to show you the ropes tomorrow. As for now, I'm stumped."

Derek sighed, knowing there was only one extra room. He turned to the two demigods in front of him, still almost disbelieving the once human Stiles is now so powerful.

"Percy you can take the extra room. Up the stairs to the right. Stiles-"

"Your bed will do fine Der."

Something inside Derek stirred as he called him the shortened version of his name. He didn't know why, the demigod had always called him that, but now, it felt different to him for some unknown reason.

The alpha nodded shortly, leading the way up the stairs. He listened as Percy walked into the extra room silently, and then the steady heartbeat of the demigod behind him.
When he reached his room he slowly opened the door, not remembering if his room was clean or not. To his luck, his room had no room for imperfection.

Stiles quickly discarded of his shoes, his jeans following suit. Derek watched the younger man as he got rid of his shirt, unknown muscles hiding beneath his shirt coming to the surface.

It took everything in the alpha not to gasp at the amount of muscle Stiles actually had.

How had he never seen him shirtless before? Or all the things that went wrong in their lives and he'd never seen him shirtless? He realized now Stiles probably made it a point to never let the pack see him shirtless, and raised a brow at a now smirking demigod.

"What?"

"I should be asking you that Derek. Last person who looked at me like that got laid."

Now flustered, the alpha let his jeans drop to the floor after shuffling out of his shoes, shirt following his jeans on the ground.
He then felt the eyes of the boy he'd known for years looking him up and down, checking him out.

"You want a picture? It'll last longer."

Stiles laughed softly, "Only if you take off those tight boxers of yours."