𝟏𝟎.|𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

UNEDITED 10

UNEDITED
10.|I Don't Want To Forget

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌!"

The younger demigod groaned out of frustration. He had been being taught how to use his sword for four hours now, nonstop, no breaks.
He was sweating profusely, beads dripping from his hair down his forehead and face. He had never been worked like this in his life, and it seemed Stiles was beginning to understand that.

Stiles sighed, "Okay, that's enough for today. Go ahead and head up for a shower. We'll resume Monday after school."

"School?! I still have to go to that?"

Derek chose that time to walk in with a light laugh escaping him, "Well duh, I'd rather not go to jail for keeping you here."

Percy's shoulders slumped before he turned to walk up the stairs to the extra room he was given to stay in by the alpha.

Stiles turned back to his sword, feeling it's power deep inside him waiting to come out.

"So... Last night-" the demigod immediacy turned to the alpha, a stone cold look on his face.

"Let's not talk about that Derek."

"So when will we talk about it? We have to share a bed!"

The demigod shrugged his shoulders out of annoyance, letting his sword become a pen again.

"Then I'll take the couch."

Derek couldn't believe how the demigod was acting. Did he not like what they did? Did he regret their night together?
The alpha simply nodded, turning away from the demigod to walk toward the front door.

"Where are you going?"

The now guarded alpha stopped for a split second at the door, giving his response harshly, "Out."

Stiles watched helplessly as the man he wanted to kiss again left the loft, hurt by his own actions he wished he could change now.
He didn't want to be rejected by his alpha, and could only think of that single possibility. He didn't know what he would do if he was turned down.

With a heavy sigh the demigod ascended up the stairs to the alpha's bedroom for a shower, realizing shortly he had no clothes of his own.

He rummaged through Derek's drawers until he found the smallest shirt and pair of joggers he could find to wear.
After a long heated shower he was dressed and sitting on the bed the two never made from their morning activities.

His hands held his head over his lap, his thoughts swarming his mind that he could shake. His head began to hurt while sitting there, not noticing the small flames of blue working their way up his arms.
It wasn't until the fire alarm went off that he saw the smoke surrounding him. He stood up quickly, now in a panic because he wasn't sure how to turn off the fire alarm.