𝟏𝟏.|𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊

UNEDITED 11

UNEDITED
11.|Welcome To The Pack

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒' 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍, not knowing if he knew who and what they actually were. Stiles let out a shaky breath as he pulled his cousin forward.

"He knows."

The younger demigod looked at his older cousin in confusion, "What do I know?"

He knew that Derek was a werewolf, he'd been introduced to him rather vibrantly when the alpha got mad at him for slicing one of his pillows in half by accident.
Percy didn't realize the rest of the group was like Derek though, and looked at his cousin with fear and confusion in his eyes.

"They're like Derek, Perce."

A light bulb went off in the younger demigods head, "Ohh! Okay. Yeah, okay. That makes sense, I guess."

Scott looked from Stiles to Percy and smiled generously. He walked up to the younger boy, his hand stretched out to shake.

"I'm Scott. Stiles' best friend."

Percy smiled back up at the werewolf, watching as the rest of the pack followed suit. Lydia spoke up after Scott, shyly moving a piece of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear.
Stiles couldn't help but stare at her in awe, although she still saw him as a puny human who couldn't take care of himself in a fight.

But he really couldn't blame her since he hadn't given her any reason to think different.

"I'm Allison, Scott's girlfriend." The ex-huntress smiled and waved shyly before sticking herself back to her boyfriend's side.

"I'm Liam, Scott's one and only beta."

The wolf who was the same age as Percy smiled in a dorky way, making the demigod laugh with him. He didn't know what being the 'one and only' beta meant, but he smiled back anyway.

"I'm Isaac. Derek's beta, and second."

Isaac was proud to say that, he loved knowing he was the second. After Scott of course, who he was a little jealous of even though he didn't show any initiative as it was.

"I'm Erica. One of Derek's betas. And the cat woman to Stiles' Batman."

Stiles clicked his tongue against his teeth as he shot hand guns at her, "You know it."

The oldest Hale rolled his eyes, "And you met us at breakfast. But for a formal introduction, I'm Peter, and this is my daughter Malia."

Percy waved nervously back at the pack, seeming to gravitate toward Liam, who just smiled softly and shook his hand. Stiles felt proud that his pack was so welcoming, and thanked his uncles they didn't mention the smell of the ocean coming from his cousin.
Although it might've been because Stiles taught Percy how to hide his scent, and just to be extra careful, Stiles made him wear the scent disguising perfume.