𝟏𝟐.|𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

UNEDITED 12

UNEDITED
12.|Heartbreak

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 to the clearing behind the building that was usually used for training.

Derek walked behind everyone to make sure there was no threat, while Scott and Isaac led the group. Stiles walked just in front of Derek with Percy, who couldn't help but stare ahead at Isaac.
Just thinking about what had happened just minutes ago could make the young demigod blush crazily. Lydia, Allison, and Erica walked side by side talking about what they'd rather be doing right now.
Liam walked quietly beside Malia and Peter who wondered how exactly training the humans would help them. Peter thought Stiles and Percy to be the weakest ones, and that they would weigh down the training as a whole. Malia's only concern was what her father would do to make his concerns valid.

When the front of the pack stopped the rest followed shortly behind until Derek was front and center looking at each face with confidence this training would go well.

"Alright. Today begins our new training sessions. Humans will be joining us now, so each of you pick a partner."

Stiles pushed his cousin toward Liam, knowing they would have around the same skills seeing as Liam was a newly turned wolf. He watched as Lydia stood beside Isaac, Allison beside Scott, and finally himself walking until he came next to the alpha.

Peter could be heard behind the rest of the group snickering at the fact that Stiles chose their alpha.

Derek was known to never show mercy during trainings, so why would he start now because of a puny human?

"We will begin with forms 1 through 10. Teach them stances, where to hit, how to hit."

The demigod merely smirked at the alpha, itching to show the pack what he could really do. But knew he shouldn't seeing as they weren't ready to find out about him, and he wasn't sure if they ever would be.
The energy in his veins wanted to be released. He wanted to glow with his hellfire and show everyone just how strong he truly was. It was a bad idea though, and decided to act like he couldn't fight.

He wobbly took the first stance Derek took in front of him, being sure to look a tad bit more clumsy than usual. The alpha looked at him confused, seeing as the demigod looked worse than an amateur.

Stiles nodded subtly, telling his alpha he knew what he was doing.

Peter walked his ways to watch Derek try to teach the human fighting stances, and would laugh each time he would fall or try to correct the pose.
Malia had enough of her father and decided to help her friend out.
She went behind him and slowly but surely gave him pointers and moved his legs here and there to make sure he was perfect in his stances. Derek smiled gratefully, as did Stiles.