>> Neoni <<

>> Zero <<

*titles will be in Scottish Gaelic, in homage to the origins of our star, Connor MacLeod*

"From the dawn of time we came, moving silently through the centuries. Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has even known we were among you...... until now."

Some 'immortals' live simple lives, again and again and again. But not this lady, I've lived numerous lives, some quite famous, others simple and mundane.

I was born in 1508 BC. As the daughter of the Pharaoh Thutmose I, I was pretty well know, then when I was 12 I had to marry my step brother Thutmose II.
Well, he later died and I became regent for my step son and eventually co-ruler of Egypt.

My original name?

Hatshepsut, the second female Pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt.

And among other names, I've been called Joan of Arc, Anne Bonny, Clara Barton, Amelia Earhart and Mary Shelley.

But now I'm thirty-four year old Major Joanna Campbell, a US Marines for 16 years.
Resident of Charleston, South Carolina, stationed at the Beaufort Marine Corps Air Station.

Over the past 3,494 (?) years, I've ruled an empire, seen said empire fall, written world renowned books, led revolutions, sailed the seven seas, been a nurse in the American civil war, set numerous world records and fought in modern conflicts.

I've been called a witch, a pirate, a saint, the devil incarnate and an angel.

But I will be remembered as an Avenger.

How will you be remembered?

Gal Gadot

Is

Joanna Campbell

Amelia Earhart

Clara Barton

Mary Shelley

Anne Bonny

Joan of Arc

Hatshepsut