Chapter 1

Hi I'm Katie Lawley. Yes Kian Lawley's sister. I live in the o2l house with all the boys. Yes it is crazy at times but I love all of them.
Katie get the door!!! I heard kian yell. Okayyy! I scream back. I ran downstairs to get it and opened the door to see my best friend Ashlee. ASHHHH I scream while jumping on her. We hug for like two minutes then kian runs downstairs and says Ashley I have missed you so much. Me and koan are twins so me him sam and ash were all best friends and still are. What the hell are you doing here? I asked her. I wanted to visit because I missed my absolute best friends now where is sam? He's upstairs. Sam I yell. Whatttt he says as he runs down the stairs. Oh my godddd he says in his girl voice. We all laugh and he hugs ash and that turns into a big group hug between the four of us.
When we broke the hug we called the rest if the guys and Andrea downstairs. Andrea also lives with us she stays with Kian in their room.(yes I know they don't go out anymore but I loved them together her so...yea) when we were all in the living room we introduced everyone. Ash this is Andrea russet jc Caylen Ricky Dillon Trevor Moran and Connor Franta. ( yes I know Connor isn't in o2l anymore but it's my fanfic so....). Everyone this is Ashley. Hiii they all said. Once we all talked for a while we went outside and say around the bonfire that we decided to have. We were still talking when Kian said that he invited the magcon boys over for a while why they were in town. Yay we all say. A few minutes later everyone was sitting around the bonfire when Matthew said that we should play truth or dare. Okay everyone said jc you go first. Okay Katie truth or dare? Umm truth. You are so lame Kian said. We'll last time we played at the hotel in Orlando I had to run up and down the Halls in my bra and panties singing wrecking ball! Oh yea that was hilarious tho!! No it wasn't I replied to jcs remark. We'll he said what do you rate Taylor on a scale to one to ten? Ummm an 8 (this is in the fanfic bc Taylor is a fucking 10)Awwweee Katie likes Taylor! I do not!!! Yes you do jc keeps saying. No she doesn't sam defends!! Wow sam likes katie! Sam blushes and says do not!!