they fuck.

Boots POV

Dora is my best friend. After she brutally murdered my mother and kidnapped me, we've been inseparable. She is also a slut who likes to fuck her cousin. Her cousin is hot. His name's Diego. I am gay.

"Fuck! Daddy's here!" I heard her shrill voice say. I'm so excited to masturbate to his moans. Did I mention that I'm gay?

She stuffed me back into my cage and locked it. That bitch. I love her. In a platonic way. I am a homo.

Diego walked in and started talking. I couldn't resist. I grabbed my tiny cock in a tight fist and started pounding.

"Who's up there?" I heard Diego ask. Oh well, YOLO ammirite? Yes, I am. I am always right. Because I am gay af. :)

"DON'T GO UP THERE!" Doora screeched like a bird. "JUST FUCK ME DADDY!" Mood.

He ignored her and walked into the room. He saw me and smirked.

"Oh." He said in a sultry tone. I shivered and decided to stop. "Don't stop, monkey boy. I think it's hot." Oh shit. If I wasn't already hard, I would become hard. It was sexyyyyy.

He unlocked the cage and kissed me. It was soft and romantic for a solid two seconds (I counted) until he started sucking my face. We made out until he stopped.

"Can I?" He asked. I wanted it. I fucking wanted it so badly I would beg if I had too.

"Please Diego. Fuck me!"

He looked me in the eyes and saw the desperation and nodded. "Call me sir, Boots. And I will call you whore. Got it?" I nodded frantically. This was gooooood. So secksy. He smirked and threw off his jeans effortlessly. He grabbed handcuffs he had in his back pocket and looked at me for consent. I nodded and he cuffed my hands together. He then palmed himself through his boxers and laughed as I grew harder.

"You're pathetic." He rolled his eyes. Damn.

He slid his boxers off and I moaned even louder. It was a solid 13 inches. Before he even asked I nodded desperately. He instantly stuffed it in my mouth. I started choking but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

I started sucking but he stopped me.

"No no slut. Keep your mouth open." I was confused but nodded. Soon I started to drool. I tried to stop it but that's pretty hard when you can't even close your fucking mouth.

"Look at you!" He cooed. "So useless. Pathetic really. I bet you would do this all day if I said so." I nodded. He grinned. Oh fuck. This is going to be humiliating. He called his friends Peppa Pig and Pedro Pony to watch. He said to tap my foot once for "FUCK YEAH I WANNA BE HUMILIATED" and to tap it twice for "fuck no, zaz." I tapped it once. It seemed like a good idea.

Peppa was wearing her mother's bra. Pedro was wearing nothing. They both wore smirks and messily made out. Pedro eventually stopped and started fingering her. She moaned "OMG! SO SEGSY! FUCK ME DADDAH!" It was hot.

Pedro grinned and said: "Aren't you happy you're with me and not Chase from Paw Patrol?"

"YES! THAT STUPID COP. ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT ACAB STANDS FOR. NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD. BECAUSE BASTARD COMES FROM BASTARDISE WHICH MEANS CORRUPT. AND THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT! ACAB! BLACK LIVES MATTER BITCH. LET'S GO TO A PROTEST AFTER THIS!"

We all cheered. I mean, I didn't, because I had a dick in my mouth, but I telepathicly told her I agreed. Because she's right, and if you don't agree or you're neutral, you are part of the fucking problem.

Anyway, he looked at them and started talking to them as if I wasn't there.

"Should I let him succ on it now?" They nodded. He turned to me and grinned. Thank fuck. I've been holding my mouth open for 23 hours 56 minutes and 40 seconds 41 seconds 42 seconds- sorry I am sucking the dick in my mouth. It's sexyyyyyy.

Suddenly we heard a scream. HOLY SHIT PEDRO SOUJDS LIKE A FUCKING GIRLLLL HAHAHA- oh shit he died.

peppa just fucking killed pedro pony.

kINKY!

Diego froze. I saw the tears in his eyes. He looked at Peppa and grabbed a shot gun. He shot her. The end :D