(1)

Dɪsᴄʟᴀᴍᴀɪʀ:
Tʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ
- sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
- ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs
- sᴋɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
- ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
- ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴜɪss (ᴍᴏʀᴇ)

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ  ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀs ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪx ɪs s sᴏᴏɴ s ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ!

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ  ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪx ɪs ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ!

loneliness:
The feeling of having no one by you're side in result of feeling lonely....

9:24am
1 month later...

"breakfast, lunch and dinner that's about it, follow the rules and you won't get killed..."the female stated out loud and clearly....

"the madam is strict and precise, she would need you to feed the girl underground three times a day as she is pregnant of course, make sure to also add water to her diet...." the older lady handed the other a scheduled timetable, which includes what to do...

"Y/N's timetable..?"

"yes that's the girl's name, now go get her breakfast..." the girl immediately nodded, bowing down before heading to the large kitchen of the mansion house....

Meanwhile...

"hyunsook? you have been gone for almost a month now, come back..." his low voice vibrates against the phone, annoyed he ran his fingers through his long black hair, sighing once more before speaking...

"I miss you baby, please come back..." a small laughter was heard from the other side, the bright little smile of hers crossing his mind..

"I am not gone forever yoon, I'll be back soon, after what happened to Y/N I need time to step back into seoul..." he nodded in agreement, slowly breathing as she spoke once again...

"I do miss you yoon, I'll be home soon, okay..?" she waited for the male to respond, all she heard was little breathers from the phone, she knew he was there, thinking deeply, hearing her voice....

"yoongi...?" he blinded a few times, realizing he's still on the phone...

"yes baby..."

"I'll be home some okay? I'll call you soon.." 

"okay, I love you..." the sudden affection quickly made her cheeks turn red as she smiled...

"I love you too..."

•••••
Bighit entertainment (dorms)
10:01am
Author POV

the older male opened the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of cold water, getting his phone out scrolling through pictures that were taken with her....

"where are you..?" he lightly whispered under his breath, slowly sipping the water from his bottle, as he was observing the picture his phone suddenly started to ring, he immediately picked up, his hopes so high...

"Mr Kim Seokjin..?"

"yes it's me, any sign of Y/N..?" he presses his home further to listen clearly, the voice on the other line finally speaking up...

"we are trying our best to find her Mr Kim, but sadly the last place she was located was the hospital around a month ago after she was shot at her workplace..." he frowned his eyebrows, highly disappointed at what the officer just said...

"but we will not stop looking for Miss Kang, we'll find her as soon as we do you're the first person to know...."

"thank you officer, have a good day..." he hung up the phone, roughly throwing it on the floor,placing his hands on his hips...

"tae is going crazy without you..."

••••

Y/N POV

6:39pm

another day, another life in hell, my legs were cuffed with metal that lead to the wall, my hands were set free for now, knowing the time it's probably time for dinner, my face filled with light heavy bruises, a quick flashback rushed through my mind, getting beated with a metal bat first day I came in here, I still remember her face vividly clear, the pain that she caused me, all the yells and screams that was heard within this basement, the deep cuts and bruises she left on my body, am getting all those back, my revenge..

"good evening sweetie..."  a voice quickly filled my ears, the rock solid door slowly started to open, letting the bright light hit the small room, letting a figure walk in and another slowly  afterwards, the maid placed the food on the ground as she walked away leaving the other female with me....

"hurry up, eat I need to leave soon..." and there's the devil herself, the what people call her madam, it's like she's living in her own kingdom and she's the queen that rules everything that moves, I slowly lifted my head, making my neck bones click..

"go to hell..." she smirked, walking closer to me, her fancy heels and clothes making her look more rich than she is....

"don't make me repeat myself, I am not in a good mood today...." she roughly kicked the plate to me further

"now eat before I get mad...." 

"why would I do that..?" I know why she's feeding me so well, yes I know am pregnant, it's been a whole month and the realisation of me pregnant is still not adjusting, what would taehyung think about that? what would happen?

"If you want a healthy baby, I would eat if I were you..." I slowly grabbed the plate, I looked down at it, rice and fruit salad, again...

"chop chop sweetie, I need to go meet your boyfriend..."

A/N: wbat do you all think of the first chapter of the third book?