My new partener

ERIN: I walked into work and was told by platt that I was getting a new partner today I was excited and couldn't wait to see who it was .
HANK:
So jay There are some ground rules and just some things you should know we work as a team in this until and for the next few day you will be on light work to so I can see how you do and your partner is my daughter Erin Lindsay " ok is that it jay say ." Oh one more thing Erin is off limits understand "Yes seri." And her she is come on I'll introduce you to her and the rest of the team. Guy this is jay Halstead he will be working with us. Jay this is Al Adam Kim Atwater you already know Antonio and your partner Erin your desk is right across from hers. So know that you have been introduce everyone we have a case a robbery crew has up upgrades to grand theft auto and they're using the cars and ramming them in to jewelry places that are stashed with Cocane We are going to sit on what we think is their next Target we roll out in 20.
JAY:
I know that hanks said Erin was off limits but the minute I lay eye on her I could not stop looking at her she was so Beautiful and the way her hair bounced when she walked or tousled it around I think I was starting to fall in love with her but I had to stop my self it was my first day and I didn't want to screw that up and for all I know she might not fell the same way so for now I'll just get to know her become friends with her.
ERIN:
I now hank probably told him that I was his daughter and that I was off-limits but I didn't care he did the same thing when I first can to live with him. Hank and Camille adopted me when I was 14teen and it was the best day of my life I have not spoken to bunny in about 10 years now and she is not allowed to contact me so that is that and hank take me in is probably the best thing ever happened to me because I know that if he did not find me that day I was OD on the kitchen floor I would be dead and I thx to him I'm not but I wish he would stop being so overprotective when it came to my love life he has ran off every guy that I date. When he would fine me and my Boyfriends making out he would pull them off of me and thrown them out the house and them give me a 20 minute lecture on how his number one rule was no boys allowed except for him and my little brother Justin how I miss very much. All I can say is that this time is different when he came In I felt a connection to him in the minute Hank introduced him as my partner I fell in love with his green hazel eye and his brown hair I just kind of fell in love with him but we just meet and I don't even know if he feels the same way about me so for now just because it his first day and hank will not think twice about transferring him out of here I will just focus on getting to know him starting off as friends.
KIM:
Erin erin earth to erin. " ya what up." Come on we are vesting up and hank is giving you the don't you even think about look and he only give you that look when he know your going to be something irrationally.
" ya ok let go as I say that I look at hank how I could tell has been looking at me and jay how has been staring into space erin say."

JAY:
Hey so I'm Jay.
" hey I'm erin it going to be great working with you their is just something you need to now." Ok what is? I always drive no matter what erin say. Ok good to know. About 10 minutes of awkward silence. So your dad is your doss. "Ya he saves my life when I was 14 and he Adopt me my real mom is a junkie and my dad's in prison. He Been a father to me ever since and as far as I'm concerned he is my father and by the was he can get really over protective of me and he just want me to be happy and doesn't wanna see me hurt so whatever he threatened you with earlier ignore he dose it to all Of my Partners just stay on his good side and for the next few day just lay low see how this team work them add in your self if that make sense." Ya It dose. look like we are her jay say.
HANK:
Erin jay you guy in position. " ya all good." What about you Antonio kim Atwater Adam you guys and good . " ya ok good her boss. " Same her ." So how long do you think it will before they  fall In Love Al say. How erin and jay ya so not gonna happen if I have anything to say about it.
" but you don't. you know erin she Is going to do what she want I mean hank do not stress about this they just met erin a very smart girl she Not the one to rush into thing ok and maybe they don't even get together all I'm saying is that you can't keep her single forever you have to trust some one with her when you not around." Ok are we done her can we get back to work. You know I'm right Al say and hank just give him that I will slap you look.

THE TEAM:
Hey boss their a Blue van pulling up Kim say. Hold your positions everyone do not roll up until I say so.
Got it. Kim you and Adam still have eye. Ya they look like they are getting ready to take the place boss. Hey we got another van in back Antonio say. Erin jay you guy see any thing ya we got one her two. Can any one see inside those vans. Negative boss every one say . So their are three van in total that Does not fit the profile of a robbery gang Al say. Ya I know ok everyone listen up Kim Adam I want you to do a drive by on your van. You got boss. Any thing hank say . No . Ok let take them all kim Adam move in on your erin Jay in on your Atwater and Antônio you do the same me and Al we will swing around you Antonio. Ok let move. CPD PUT YOUR HAND UP. Hey Boss their no one in our van any one else Kim say . Ya our two what about you Antonio erin say . Same her. Ok I want those van towed back to the district we got played.