1. See Red

[Dedicated to Al, my Guru ji, who promptedDuring the Diwali with Aarav, Arnav triggers a fight with Khushi about the money issue and a power struggle ensues - IN BED. #angrysex #blatantrequest]

Warning: Mature, frequent use of expletives, ~4k words.

---

SEE RED

To fall into a state of extreme anger, excitement, or competitive arousal, such as might cloud one's judgement or senses.

---

The white kurta was her favourite. 

It was the most expressive display of indulgence from Arnav to his wife. And if they weren't discussing his problematic parenting ideals, Khushi might have been ripping the kurta off his body, instead of his head.

"Arnav ji, don't you realise you rewarded Aarav for his misbehavior? He needs to learn that money is not an infinite resource - one needs to work hard for it." Khushi chided him.

"Khushi, hard work and behavior are two very separate things." Arnav dismissed her, "And what are you trying to say? You're confused and you're confusing me."

Khushi took a deep breath and collected her thoughts. It was difficult to argue with a man who's beauty increased with his arrogance, and Arnav Singh Raizada always managed to look his handsome best in the most inappropriate situations.

Like in the hut. He stood by the window, bathed in moonlight. His sweaty, taut muscles visible in a thin vest that left little to imagination. But they were also surrounded by goons, hence he came up with a hairbrained scheme to save themselves.

Like now, in a deep v necked kurta that revealed just enough of his chiseled pectoral, his stubble a day old (the way she liked) and his voluminous hair gelled back to perfection - he was an arresting figure. But of course, it's Diwali and nothing right ever happens to them on this festival. Example, Arnav's idea of teaching 'manners' to Aarav by buying him every expensive gift on this planet.

That thought alone had the power to bring Khushi right out of her head and back into the argument.

"Arnav ji, I'm just saying that-" Arnav groaned at her tirade.

"Don't. I can take care of any decision related to money."

Khushi blinked twice at her husband. Arnav believed he had known that look very well. On any other day it would be the code name for undisguised wonder, apprehension, misunderstanding, or a very basic and his favourite - let's fuck now.

"What do you mean?" You think, because I don't earn, that I cannot say anything about this?" She snapped.

Oh, he missed out on anger.

"Khushi-" Arnav drawled, "you know I didn't say that." Trust Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada to make a mountain of a molehill.

"You did! And you're forgetting the fact that I can earn money and I have. I run a dabba service." Khushi huffed.

"You ran a dabba service." He pointed out. Khushi balked, her pride and ego taking the brunt.

"So, if I want I can earn more money than you today-" Arnav chuckled at her declaration. An angry Khushi was a sight to behold. Especially when she was focused and passionate in her ideas - as in now, how she listed out the small ways she helped his company. If he wasn't a blind idiot back then, he would have offered his gratitude. Preferably alone and naked.