First Day but if Victor said he was gay

Everything proceeds as in the show until Victor meets Mia and Lake...

-----------

All I had to do was tell these open-minded city kids I'm still... figuring out that department.

"Uhh... no girl.... I'm uhh... not really sure what I'm into. If you know what I mean?" Victor says very nervously. Not sure if he was even making any sense. 

But a look of realization spread across Lake's face. "Oh! Got it." She says a bit surprised. 

Victor looks to Mia and sees the slightest bit of disappoint in her eyes, but she still smiles at him. 

"Hey... I'd appreciate it if you didn't include that in the post though." Victor looks from Lake to Mia. 

"Ya, of course. We won't tell anyone." Mia says, giving Lake a look. 

Lake looks slightly disappointed at Mia but then turns to Victor and smiles, "Ya, you got it."

"Thanks guys... I appreciate it." And with that Lake pulls Mia away as Felix comes up to him. 

"I see you met Mia." Felix says. "She is the hottest girl in our grade, but she almost never dates. And Lake, I've had a thing for her for a while..." And Felix walks with Victor around the corner to class.

-----------

Later that day after meeting Benji for the first time...

"Benji's chill. Also, he's gay. Just so you know. I mean, I don't care, but you don't want people getting the wrong idea." 

"Umm... Felix?"

"Ya?"

"I might be... you know..."

"Oh... Oh!" Felix says as he processes. "That's cool. I'm totally ok with it, just to be clear." 

"Thanks." Victor says awkwardly. 

Felix doesn't really know what to respond and neither does Victor so there is a brief awkward pause before Felix says, "I thought that conversation seemed a bit awkward." trying to lighten the mood, "Well, I hate to tell you I've heard he has a boyfriend. Someone outside school. But its only rumors... who knows?" Felix adds hopefully. 

"Ya..." Victor says, "who knows..." He says quietly, questioning himself more so than Benji's relationship.  

-----------

The day continues to proceed as in the show until the winter carnival...

Dear Simon, Maybe you're right. Maybe I do deserve a great love story. But I'm still not really sure what that looks like for me yet. 

Victor still asks Mia to ride the ferris wheel because he's afraid to be seen with someone who the whole school knows for sure is gay. Mia seemed cool and he still isn't sure if maybe he likes her. She agrees to ride with him, thinking it he just wants to be friends. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I know this changes the entire show and I like the show as it is. Just thought it would be interesting to see what one different decision would do. I know how hard it is to come out to strangers especially when you aren't even sure of your identity so honestly I think this version it very unlikely. 

This is just a short one to start. More to come that have more "drastic" and "interesting" effects if you know what I mean ;) I hope you like it.