How it all started

Yoongi's POV

It all started a year ago, when I was in my studio and I was working on some songs for our comeback. Then I started to hear a voice. So when I turned around I saw no one, so I went back to working and then I heard it again. I decided to ignore it since it might've been one of the maknaes playing a trick on me seeing how Jungkook could've told the other two my password to my studio. The voice went away after a minute and everything was silent until I heard an ear piercing scream. I ran out out of my studio after that ( after I saved my work of course). Once I got back to the dorms I was panting heavily, and I slammed the door shut. Jin ran up to me with the other members close behind. Jin asked me what was wrong and I said nothing because I knew they wouldn't believe me. As I started to take off my shoes I felt a cold shiver up my spine and I started to get dizzy. I felt something from my nose and it was blood. Namjoom ran up to me and asked me if I was alright. I nodded my head and before I could even take two steps everything blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is my first time writing a book so don't judge me if it is bad. I just hope this turns out good.

But anyways see y'all next chapter