3.

˗ˏˋ "stop being lame and take it!" 'ˎ˗

it had been a few weeks, and as for aurora and her work, for once in here life she found it pretty difficult to keep up.      

for the most part, she's always organized when it came to whatever she had to do involving school work. but she was in her apartment trying to figure out what work to start on, and get an estimated time she can be done with each.

"this doesn't need to be done til thursday.. so i can work on this tuesday along with..." she whispered to herself as she separated her papers. "the essay. which is done so i can just work on it all day-"

she got cut off by a call of the woman herself, garcia.

"hey pg, would love to talk right now but i have to work on a lot right now..."

"girl, take a break! emily, derek, jj, and i wanted to go to the club tonight, why don't you come?"

aurora thought if spencer was going to go, but she figured it wasn't his cup of tea.

she sighs, "penny, i have an assignment due tomorrow."

"how far are you from it being done?"

"like 95 percent." she chuckles nervously.

penelope sighs in response, "i'll help you, but just give yourself a small break. plus by 9pm you should have most of it done right?"

aurora looks on her phone to see the time read 2:30pm, she sighs putting the phone back to her ear.

"yeah hopefully."

"great! i'll pick you up at 8:40. see you later sweet cakes!"

before the girl could say goodbye, garcia hung up. aurora didn't take it personal, it was just something she just did a lot so she was used to it.

she finally organized her work that had been scattered all over and started working on her laptop.

without realizing it, it was already 8:29pm and she was starving to say the least. she had only ate waffles in the early morning, and drank some iced tea while she worked on her assignment.

fuck she whispered realizing that she only had eleven minutes to get ready.

aurora quickly gets up, and unlocks her door so when penelope comes she can just walk in.

she jumped into the shower, and getting out she wrapped a towel around her. about to walk into her room to get dressed, she saw spencer reid sitting on her couch looking at the assignments that were stacked next to her laptop.

spencer notices her and smiles awkwardly, "hi—oh, uhm i'm sorry for just coming in, i saw you left it open and just came in... also this essay is really good. i hope you don't mind, i read it."