➽Chapter 4

“Are you sure Eri, I have to wear this?” Revati asked her only nanad

“Yes bhabhi, see I know you don't like western outfits, so I brought you a gown and not a short dress like ours.” Erisha tried to explain her bhabhi who was hell bent on not wearing the gown.

But what if dadi aur mummyji sees us like this?” Vritika asked

Chill they all are asleep and won't wake up till 6 in the morning and till that time me will be back, so don't worry. Bhais and I have done this many times in past, it's full proof also, if you both don't trust me then trust Mimi bhabhi, she hangs out with us since childhood.” Erisha said and Meher nodded as if agreeing with Erisha.

Eri, are you girls ready? We are waiting at behind the house in black car”, read Samay's message.

Bhabhi now please get ready, bhaiyas are waiting for us. Please change quickly then I'll do your make up and Vriti bhabhi will do the hair.”

“But why?”

“Because its your wedding anniversary!” the other three ladies spoke together.

Soon the ladies were ready and Erisha guided them to the car that was waiting at the back gate.

You look amazing Iti” Dishank spoke as soon as he saw the ladies.

What about us bhai?” Erisha teased.

Well he can see only his wife snd and secondly you look like a chudail as always” Samay said to tease both his brother and sister.

Ohk now should we go?” Meher intervened before Erisha and Samay can start fighting.

Bhai I'll drive today” Erisha told Adhyan and Samay again joked, “Meaning we are either going hospital or police station.”

“Well atleast she knows driving, you couldn't even pass your driving test”, Adhyan teased Samay and others laughed.

Finally after lots of discussion they started their journey.

The sitting arrangement was
Erisha Meher
Samay Dishank Vritika
Adhyan Revati

“Why are we at a beach that is decorated for someone's marriage?” Dishank asked as they reached their destination.

We are getting Adi bhai and Reva bhabhi married again so and before you all ask me why, let me tell you I missed their wedding so I want them to have one which I can witness. And what is more romantic then a beach wedding? So now lets get them married.” Erisha explained

I don't want to marry again!” Adhyan said and Revati's smile fell which was witnessed by Dishank only.

This means what I heard that day is the truth, Adhyan bhai dislikes bhabhi. God I need to do something but I can't confront bhai. He will never tell me the truth. What should I do? First let's convince him to get married again.” Dishank thought to himself.

Oh please bhai, this wedding will be a unique one, think who get a chance to marry again that to at night on a beach. It's so romantic. If you both don't get married Eri will get sad” Dishank said and winked at Erisha who understood the message.

“Yes bhaiyu, I won't talk to you then. Actually you know what leave it. Don't get married, why will you want my happiness? I am not your real sibling na. So why would you fulfill ny wish.” Erisha said with fake tears in her eyes and Adhyan fell in her trap.

Ohk, we'll get married again but stop with your overacting.” Adhyan told and hit her head lightly to which she just gave a big smile and hugged him.

Common on, let's get you married” Erisha and Samay cheered while Meher and Vritika hugged Revati.

Soon the marriage took place in Christian style where ReYan hesitated to kiss each other but were forced by the other 5 and they finally had their first kiss.

Revati blushed as soon as they broke the kiss while Adhyan tried keeping a straight face..

Ohk this calls for some celebrations! Lets have some drinks” Dishank said and gave a glass to each one.

The drink that Dishank gave contained high level of alcohol and everyone were intoxicated other than him.

“Ady bhai, Reva bhabhi come with me!” Dishank said and escorted them to one of the cottage that was rented by Erisha. Later with great difficulty he took Samay, Meher, Erisha and Vritika to another room.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Ohk sorry for another boring update!
Also next update has a dhamaka!
If you wish to read it quickly, give me good reviews on this chapter. (THOUGH I AGREE ITS BORING)

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!