The surprise

My posting days on the book is ever other week. Also here is the original picture

Here is the original picture I only edited the picture a little, credit to the artist

———————————————————————-

Deku's POV:

I was in homeroom with my head down only looking up to look at the clock. "Midoriya we have visitors so sit up" Mr. Aizawa commanded.

"For fucks sake why," I say but the look up to see my boyfriend's and girlfriend, "fine only this once though ,k Mr. Caterpillar."

I get a disappointed look from the 30 year old. "Tamaki you first just tell them about yourself" Aizawa states. "Um o-ok" he pauses and starts to lightly hyperventilate. "Oh stop faking and just go to the hottie can" Mineta yells.

This makes my baby to have a terrible panic attack. Mirio tried to calm him down but instead he had to dodge a squid tentacle.

I quickly pull out my phone headphones then I turn on Beethoven. I walk up to Tamaki. "Can I touch you" I ask the panicked teenager and get a nod in return.

I walk up to him and hug him then put the headphones on my baby boy. He calms down and snuggles into my chest while I tell him that it's ok and no-one will hurt him.

"How did you do that Midoriya" Tsuyu asked.

"I've have experience with have them."

"Izu?" "Yes baby boy it's me I'm here."

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem baby boy now let's get up ,ok" I ask Tamaki after kissing his head. "Aww what about us Izu" I hear Ne and Miri whine.

"Did y'all just have a panic attack because of a dead motherfucker I didn't think so. Oh and Mineta you have in till I get up to run" I say to the grapest. He gets up and try's to run be the girls all stop him.

I then get up, sling the grape over my shoulder and go to the principals office. I knock on the door in till I hear "Come in". I walk in and put Mineta on a chair and put a flash drive on the principals desk.

"You can finally expel him with that and get a restraining order against him have a good day" I say walking out of the door and going to class. When I walk in I get hugged by Nijire.

"Yes honey" I ask kissing the top of her head and hugging back. "I missed you" my girlfriend states as if it's the most apparent thing in the world. "Really it's only been a few hours ,Ne" I said getting a cute pout in return.