Part 1 Prologue

The Kingdom of Thoreign is the central and the biggest kingdom ruled by Emperor Kim Soobin. Emperor Soobin has two son the First Prince Kim Taehyung and the second Prince is Kim Seungmin both of them has this ethereal looking and admire by all. Thoreign was supported by the 6 clans. King Soobin decided to have a joint training and each clans must sent their eldest son to join.

Kingdom of Thoreign

The Clans

Heaven's Gate Clan

Heaven’s Gate Clan where located to the top of Mount. Shunnen the highest mountain in the northern pole. It was lead by Chief Jeon Seokhan he has only son who is Jeon Jungkook a very cold person who hates to interact to his comrades and loves to be alone. Their clan specialize in flying technique in fighting but for most this technique is very amusing when its use in dancing. Jungkook master this technique effortlessly but he is reluctant to show it in public that’s why when everytime he perform he is hiding his face in a white veil. The moment he start dancing everyone couldn’t help but astound and mesmerize by the gracefulness of his movements.

Birds Clan

Birds Clan is located at the wide forest of Amazonia in the south. It was lead by Chief Lee Chen who is the last race of the Golden Phoenix and his only son Lee Minho. Their clans specialize in air combat just like the Heavens Gate Clan but the difference of their technique was they are fully equipped of weapons and armor. Lee Minho who is lively and cheerful person who loves to go anywhere and find something interesting and his skills in fighting is superb just like his father but he is also reluctant to be recognize so he hid his skills from everyone.