Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: please send me ideas on writing this book/story/fan fiction. i run out of ides very quickly so, I’d really appreciate if you guys would send me ideas.

 Just so you are aware, i will be writing this story in bits at a time, so please check up regularly because there may be new parts, or a changed part in my book/story/fan fiction. if i change a art that has already been written, i will post about it on my blog. THANKS GUYS!

____________________________________________________________

 *THE PICTURE I HAVE LINKED TO THIS STORY (BOTTOM RIGHT [with media]) IS WHAT THE CHARACTER ACACIA BRINLEY LOOKS LIKE*

                                            ACACIA'S P.O.V. 

   "Acacia, honey." i heard someone say. I felt someone violently shaking my shoulder. "Honey, wake up!" 

   "Huh?" i said, squinting my eyes because my blinds were open. I saw my mom standing above me with a plate of pancakes, and my dad taking a video on his phone. 

   "Sit up." my mom demanded. I rubbed my tired eyes and sat up. 

   "It's October twenty-second. You know what that means!" my mom said, acting like I was a child.

   "Time for the birthday girl to go back to sleep!" I said sarcastically, pulling my blanket over my head.

    "No!" my mom exclaimed, tickling my sides.

   "OKAY! Okay!" I said laughing. 

   "Eat up. Your father and I have to go out for a while. I'm sorry to leave you alone on your birthday, but we haven't had time to get you your present yet, so we have to go get it." my mom said, handing me the plate of pancakes and a fork.

   "No, it's fine." I said standing up from my bed. I gave my mom and dad a hug, and pecked them both on the cheek. "Thank you." 

   "You're welcome." my dad said. 

   "Of course, sweetie." my mom said. 

   "Okay, we'll be back around three." my dad said. I glanced at the clock on my wall. It is ten o'clock.  

   "Awesome. Can I go out with Ella while you guys are gone?" I asked, biting the inside of my lip. 

   "Sure." he said, taking a few steps back from me.  

   "See you later." mom said following dad out of my room.

   I texted my friend Ella:

   Wanna go to the mall?  

   I took a few bites of my pancakes, then she texted: 

   Sure. When?

      I texted back:

   Around 11:30?    

   I finished my plate of pancakes before she texted back. She texted: 

   Ok. I'll be ready ❤ ;)  

   I turned on the water for my shower, and quickly took my dirty plate to the kitchen. I ran back upstairs and stripped off all of my clothes and got in the shower. The warm water hit me and I instantly felt better, and more energized.

____________________________________________________________ 

   When I got out of the shower, it was 10:27. I opened my closet and pulled out a Nirvana tank top, a loose black cardigan (because I may be cold out, but I was too lazy to check the weather), my yellow skinny jeans that were ripped from top to bottom (to match my tank top), and my shiny black Doc Martens. I had some time to kill before I had to go pick up Ella, so I decided to play around on the computer for a little while.

   I log on to my Facebook and mess around on there for a while. Once I start finding it boring, I log on to Instagram. I always have over a hundred notifications, am I famous? 

AN: My brother is on Disney channel his name is Payton Clark.

  I fool around on Facebook for a while, but then that gets boring. I realize that it's almost eleven so, I put my laptop on my desk and walk downstairs. I grab my purse, walk outside, lock the door, and get in my car. 

____________________________________________________________ 

   It only takes twenty minutes to get to Ella's house from mine, so I decided to drive around her block for a while until it was almost eleven-thirty. 

   I pulled up in her drive way at exactly eleven-thirty. When I got there, she wasn't outside yet, so I parked the car and got out. I walked up to her door and knocked, her mom answered. 

   "Hello, Mrs. Thompson." I said as politely as I could. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not a very polite person, but everyone is extremely polite to Ella's mom because her mom is a Preacher.

   Ella and I have a lot in common. We are both very punk-pop-rock. We both dress in darker colors, not always black, but usually black. We both listen to very heavy metal, rock 'n roll, and some pop/21st century music. Also, we both curse...a lot. Except, my mom and dad accept my life style, hers don’t. Ella’s mom is a very conservative, religious, Christian lady. Her dad wants to support her decisions and life style choices, but Ella’s mom is holding him back. Her mom said that if her dad wants to support Ella, than he’ll have to do it without her around. 

   “Well, hello Miss Brinley.” She said, looking me up and down disapprovingly. “I wasn’t expecting you today. Of course, I am sure that you were not planning to speak with me. ELLA!” She called upstairs. 

AN: in this story I won’t be using my birth-given last name. I be using my middle name, Brinley. 

   I didn’t say anything else to Ella’s mom, I just stood there and waited for Ella to come down. I heard Ella come down the stairs. I glanced up from looking at my feet. I’m not a lesbian, but DAMN she looked hot. She was wearing a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a 5 Seconds of Summer muscle tank with a lace neon orange bra cover underneath, a pair of solid black Vans, and hair was long to her lower back, brown, and had a slight wave in it. She insists on wearing makeup even though she is flawless without it. 

   “You cannot wear that out, young lady! Go change immediately!” her mom said, slightly raising her voice. 

   Ella just ignored her and push the front door open, I followed.

   "Hey," I called out to her because she was already at the car, "What's wrong?"

  She turned to face me, "I'm just tierd of her telling me how to like my life, and how to act!"

   "Oh." I said, opening the car door at the same time as her. I could feel her mom wathing us from inside the house.