☆4☆

"Oh good, you're up. Take a shower, put on some clothes, and then come eat. We'll leave as soon as you're done with everything you need to do", Kandi's mom announced, barging into her room.

"Yes ma'am", Kandi responded.

★ ☆ ★

"Alright honey, be good and stay on you're best behavior", her mom said looking over at Kandi through the open window.

"I love you", Kandi said leaning in to give her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too, bye", she said waving.

"Bye", Kandi said waving back, while she backs out of the driveway.

"Kandi, it's been so long!", Lisa's high voice squealed before she hugged Kandi.

"Hi Lisa, I've missed you!" Kandi said hugging her favorite cousin back.

"Lisa show her to her room and her help her unpack her suitcases", Kandi's uncle said, after walking out of the enormous house.

"Ok daddy", she said smiling up at him.

"After we do all of that we can talk and catch up with each other", Lisa said jumping up and down.

"Ok lead the way", Kandi said just excited as her.

★ ☆ ★

Kandi's room is directly in front of Lisa's, and extremely big. It has a large bed in the middle of the room with a small rug lying underneath. The walk in closet is a few feet away.

Lisa starts helping her unpack the suitcase filled with her clothing and shoes.

"Oh my goodness, these clothes are cute!-

"Thank you-

"Wait, you didn't let me finish. They're cute but they are out of style, we definitely need to go to the mall tomorrow", she said cutting her off and hanging the blouse up in the closet.

"Oh", Kandi said confused.

"Finally, we're finished", Lisa said plopping down on Kandi's bed.

"So now what", Kandi asked awkwardly.

"Well have you gotten with Kevin yet?", she asked, smirking and nudging her shoulder.

"How do you know that I like him", Kandi asked out of curiosity.

"Girl, it is so obvious, I'm surprised you still like him. Last time I've seen you was like two years ago at that family reunion", she said chuckling.

"Well we're not together but last night he came over and confessed his feelings to me and we kissed!", Kandi said smiling.

If she could blush, I know she would be so red right now.

"Wow, that's good, maybe you two will start dating soon", she said smirking.

"Maybe", she said, cheesing.

"Well, what about you", Kandi asked, trying to get all of the attention off of her

"Well there's this boy named Screech, he's been trying to get with me since grade school. I don't like him though", she saidwith a blank expression on her face.

"What- why?" she asked her.

"WHY?!, because he's a nerdy freak, and he smells weird", she said scrunching up her face.

"I'm sure he's not that bad, you should give him a chance", Kamdi said, laughing at her.

"Wait until I introduce him to you tomorrow, you'll see", she said pointing at her.

★ ☆ ★

Please vote if you like it :)

Thanks for reading !