Cuddles, Snuggles And Kisses. ( Jeper/Jiper )

In here Sophie And Jentzen Aren't dating. Jentzen and Piper are. Sorry Jophie Shippers. Anyways. LEZ DO DIS SHIZZZZZZ!!

Piper was not having a good day. She was on her...ya nose...Yeha anywaysssssss it was that time of the month and she was having REALLY REALLY bad cramps. She was laying in the BBY room, watching in a movie under the blankets, WHILE going through Instagram.

Sophie was filming a video at Emily's house with some of the sqaud and her and Sophie's mom went shopping. All of them asked Piper to come, but she declined not feeling up to it.

Piper was honestly fed up!! She was in pain, she was feeling sensitive and was about to cry because of the hate messages she read and well the pain. Piper burst into tears and went onto Jentzen's contact, shakily pressing the number.

The phone rang for a few seconds before Jentzen's face popped up he was smiling, but that smile instantly disappeared once he saw Piper crying. His face turned serious. " Piper what's wrong? I'm coming over. " Piper didn't say anything she just nodded, her cramps paining even more.

He ran to Liana's room and asked her to drive him to Piper's house quickly. Liana drove him there seeing his serious face. Jentzen never once hung up or anything. He just tried reassuring Piper that she would be ok and he was on his way.

Liana was worried for Piper and may have driven over the speed limit. But hey one of her close friends and her brothers girlfriend was in pain. Of course she was gonna go over the speed limit.

The car door flung open as Jentzen got out and ran  up the stairs towards the front door and unlocked it with the key he has to her house. " Don't worry Piper!! I'm here and I'm coming to the BBY room ok!! " He only received a nod and hung up the phone.

He ran downstairs to the BBY room and what he saw broke his heart. Tears were streaming down Piper's face. It was worse than what he saw on face time. He ran over to her and pulled her into his embrace. " Shoo. I'm here Pipes. I'm here. " He whispered comforting things to her, running his fingers through her hair, until her breathing slowed down and she had stopped crying. Only a hiccup here or a hiccup there could be heard.

Once she was ready and more calm Piper pulled away from Jentzen, who wiped her tears. " Wanna tell me what happened? "

Piper took a breath in and nodded. " I've been having these really bad cramps and I was scrolling through Instagram a..and Voice cracks
And someone made a hate account about me and was saying horrible stuff, posting horrible videos. And the part that hurt even more was that their posts had at least a couple thousand likes and the person had quite a bit of followers. Starts crying again. And that means a lot of people hate me. "

Jentzen felt horrible and angry that someone would do that. Like it would be ok if they didn't like her, that's fine not everyone likes the same people. But this was way out of line. " Piper look at me. Those people are Idiots. They are jealous of how beautiful and talented you are. They hate that they can't be as gorgeous and lucky as you. You have amazing friends who will forever be by your side. You have me and I'll never leave you either. "

Piper felt her cheeks redden at this. " Thank you Jentzen. I really needed that. " She sniffles a bit and hugs Jentzen again, inhaling his scent that she just couldn't get enough of. He smelled like Starbucks!!!

Jentzen hugged back whispering in her ear. " Anytime, anywhere. I will always always be here for you. Now. What do you say I get some snacks and you and I can have a cuddle party? You can even take my hoodie. " He took off his black Jentzen merch and gave it to Piper.

" Yesss pleaseee!! And thank you. " Her face then turned serious. " But get me Chocolate. "

Jentzen laughed and got up, putting his hands up in defence. " Whatever the lady says. " He kissed her forehead and left to get the SNACCS!!

When he came back, he saw something so CUUUUUUTE!! Piper was wearing his hoodie some of her hair framing her face perfectly. She also just looked so adorable.

Piper looked up as she heard footsteps and saw Jentzen. She made grabby hands toward him. " Come heeeerrrrre. " Jentzen went over to her putting the SNACCS on a chair in front of them.

Jentzen sat next to Piper pulling her slightly onto him so he was holding her. She was slightly turned and her legs on the couch.

Like this:

( Just imagine they in the BBY room

( Just imagine they in the BBY room. )

They watched Onward and snacked on the SNACCS and Jentzen would every now and then kiss her forehead or cheek. And she would kiss his cheek.

After the movie ~

Piper had fallen asleep halfway through the movie and Jentzen fell asleep not long after.

Sophie had come back to her house with Symonne and Emily. " Hey you guys wanna go watch a movie? "

" Yeah. "

" Sureee. "

The girls skipped to the BBY room with snacks in hand and paused at the sight in front of them.

Sophie was FANGIRLING. " THEY ARE SO CU- " She got cut off by Emily covering her mouth with her hand.

" Shoosh Sophie, you're gonna wake them up. " Symonne made a shooshing move.

Sophie lowered her tone. " Oh sorry. They are so cuuuuute. "

Emily nodded her head in agreement. " Should we take pictures of this? "

" DUH!! "

Jentzen woke up with a fright and looked around the room and saw the girls. " Really Sophie?! Piper's sleeping!! " He whisper yelled at her.

Symonne started dragging Sophie out the room. " Noo!! Lemme go!! "

Emily apologized. " Sorry Jentzen, we tried telling her to be quiet. "

" It's cool. "

Emily nodded and waves goodbye, going upstairs to the girls.

Jentzen looked back down at Piper, kissing her cheek and laying back down, holding her protectively. " I love you Pipes. "

What he didn't expect was a response from the sleeping girl who murmured not even fully awake. " I love you too. " She fell back asleep pretty fast.

Jentzen's cheeks went a little bit red, but he shook it off and went back to sleep.

Emily was standing a bit outside the door taking pictures. What? She shipped them as well.

THE END!!  I really hope that wasn't sucktacular especially with the period thing.... but anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget you can request certain stuff. So yeah!! Welp I need sleep. Night Peepsles.

Tomorrowacus we gonna work on the storyacus of the Tampoo and showel. SHAMPOO AND TOWEL!!

Hehe bye 😅