"First time"

Warning

This is 21+

This is next level shit ;)

(His name) and I have been together for the last 12 months. He is a (His job) so that means that he is not always around. We live in my apartment since 6 months ago and it's like we are a married couple. Today we are celebrating our 1rst anniversary together but unfortunately he is not here. He is on tour for the past 2 months and if I remember correctly he won't return earlier than in two weeks which makes it impossible to celebrate our anniversary. Even though we videochat every night he goes to sleep, text every minute and send lots of love to each other, I still miss him. I still miss those cuddles, those late night convos, those passionate kisses. I still miss his laughter, his pure smile, his cute and cheerful attitude. We, of course haven't done "it" yet. Even though be wants it so badly, he waits patiently for me to feel ready and confident about it. But I have already my decision and I want him to be the special one who will take my V card. My train of thoughts was stopped when I heard the notification sound. I checked and some a message that was from him.

Message

Him: Hi baby ♥ Happy anniversary

You: Happy anniversary honey ♥ Miss U so bad

Him: Miss U2 babe. I even got a gift. A special one♥

You: Really? What is it? ♥

Him: Answer on the phone

Phone call

You: Babe? Hello? (His name) - ah? Okay I'm just gonna end th--

Him: Can't your boyfriend tease you a little bit?

You: Are you okay?

Him: Now that I can hear your angelic voice, I am.

You: Tired, right?

Him: Yeah, I just come back from the concert and I'm already on the hotel.

You: You should get some sleep, babe. I can call you in the mor--

Him: Don't hang up! I haven't said you the surprise yet.

You: Oh yeah. What is it?

Him: First of all do you have snacks?

You: Yeah why?

Him: Do down with your phone and grab some.

You: Okay?

*You went to the kitchen and grab some snacks*

Him: The surprise is ready go upstairs and see it.

You walked upstairs and opened the door only to reveal

You: "(His name)?!"

He was standing there with a rose on his hand and his beautiful shiny smile.

Him: "Hi... surprise!"

Without wasting a second, I rushed with tears of happiness blurring my view and dropping everything to the floor and hugged my boyfriend that I had missed the couple two months. He hugged me tightly and I started sobbing. He kissed my forehead and said with a calm voice relaxing stuff to make me feel better.

You: "I missed you so so much."

Him: "I missed you too babe. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

After a while still hugging him, I broke the hug calm and ready to speak.

You: "How did you get here? You were on tour. Why aren't you with the others?"