Chpt 1

Time: S1 E1 "pilot"
Place: driving in baby(the impala)
POV: normal

"Dean where are we going? Cause it better be to find dad" I said angrily crossing my arms in the passenger seat. "Even better we're going to get Sammy" he said as he turned the radio on. He turned it up really high he alway does that when he wants to tune me out, back in black by AC/DC was playing . "Asshole" I murmured under my breathe. Don't get me wrong I wanted to see Sam I haven't seen my brother since well since he left but I felt like it was gonna be awkward.

It started getting dark out and we were still driving. "God how far away is Stanford?" I asked as I slumped down in the seat. Dean turned down the music " as far away from us as possible probably" I noticed dean gaze over at me "what's wrong Mj?" He asked "nothing...nothing I was just thinking about.....dad" I stuttered fixing myself in my seat. "Mj, dad is fine ok we're going straight towards him once we get Sammy. Alright?" "Yeah" I said turning over in the my seat. After a couple of minutes my eyes began to droop and I fell asleep.

I was woken up by a tapping on the window. I opened my eyes to see dean beckoning me out. I got out of the car and slowly followed him into the house that I assume was Sammy's. As we were walking around dean dropped something "dean you idiot shut up" I whisper shouted "it's fine" he shrugged and then he got attacked "dean" I shouted and I ran over only for him to drop the guy who was coming at him.

"Whoa, easy, tiger" he said still on top of who I think is Sam. "Dean?" Sam asked and he looked over to me "Mille?" I cringed "Oh god don't call me that. It's Mj now" I said "whatever you two scared the crap out of me" he grunted "maybe it's cause your out of practice" dean chuckled until sam got one over on him. "Or not" he said defeated "now get off me" Sam got up and then helped dean. "What are you doing here?" Sam asked "well I was looking for a beer" dean admitted I rolled my eyes "of course you were" "what I would have got you one" he said and then the lights turned on and we all spun around to see a pretty blonde girl in a smurfs shirt.

"Sam?" She asked squinting having just turned on the lights. "Jess, hey" Sam said "Dean, mil, this is my girlfriend, Jessica" "wait you brother and sister? Mille and dean?" Jessica asked I made a slight wave at her with one hand and hid my switch blade behind my back with the other. "I like the smurfs" dean said pointing at Jessica's shirt. I rolled my eyes being as the Smurf's were by her boobs. "You know you are completely out of Sammy's league" I said looking her up and down Sam and dean looked at me "sorry Sammy" I said "let me just go put something on" Jessica suggested "oh no I wouldn't dream if it. Really" dean said "alright dean-o let's get this show on the road. Sorry Jessica but I'm gonna have to borrow you boyfriend" I said waking up to Sam "yes right we three just need to talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you" dean said "mm-mmh" I nodded and me and dean began a little huddle around Sam but Sam walked away.

"No.....no whatever you have to say, you can say in front of her." Sam insisted. Me and dean looked at each other. "Ok, um, dad hasn't been home in a few days" dean said. "So he's working overtime on a "Miller time" shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later" Sam said "idiot" I mumbled "ok let me rephrase that, dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days" I finished Sam looked at me and dean worried "Jess give us a minute" he said then me and dean dragged him outside.

"Come on, you two can't just break in in the middle of the night and expect me to hit the road with you" Sam protested as we walked down the steps. "Your not listening Sammy, dad's missing. I need you to help me and Mj find him." Dean said "you remember the poltergeist in Amherst, or the devils gates in Clifton? He was missing then too. He's always missing and he's always fine." Sam pushed on. "Not for this long smarty pants" I teased dean palmed my face and pushed me toward the door "shut up Mil" "asshole" I murmured as I walked towards the car. I got in the passenger seat and after awhile of the boys talking and catching up on the case they finally got in.