Abigail Simmonshad everything a girl could ask for her entire life

Abigail Simmons
had everything a girl could ask for her entire life. A perfect family, friends, boyfriend, car, makeup, etc but she never wanted those expensive things. Her friend Marcia thought she was crazy for not wanting Chanel handbags or clothing, fancy dinners every night or getting her nails done every other week.

Abigail wanted more of a low life, like the greasers had it. She was jealous of them, not money wise but friendship wise. They were all there for each other and looked out for one another meanwhile socs faked everything and I mean everything.

Marcia was of course dating Randy Anderson and Abigail was dating Bob Sheldon, she never even liked him. She dates him for the show and would rather much date greaser. She doesn't know any greasers except for four; Keith Matthews or as everyone calls him Two-bit, Johnny Cade, Ponyboy Curtis, and Angela Shepard. She knows a few waitress' from the Dingo but that's all. She remembers Bob saying something about a guy named Dallas Winston and to stay away from him, apparently they despise each other very strongly.

Enough of this shit, Abigail is 17, blah, blah, blah.....

___________________________

Abigail's Pov:

It was chilly in Tusla for a summer day which means it'll be freezing tonight.

"Abby! Come here darling!" My mother calls and I rush down the stairs as fast as I can with my heels on; they are the same color as my jacket and skirt.

"Yes mama?" I ask walking into the living room. "We're having dinner tonight at the Sheldon's tomorrow evening! Marcia and Randy's family will also be there!" She gushed, I smile and nod. I fucking hate dinner gatherings.

I decided to take a walk a go to the lot on greaser territory, Johnny is there around this time.

-

I got there to see Johnny, Pony, Two and one other guy with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hey Abby! What brings you here?" Johnny asks as I sit next to him. "Stupid dinner plans, man. I hate it, absolutely hate it! I just wanna let loose and have fun but then I'll be disowned." I mumble and Pony rubs my shoulder comfortingly.

"I'll get going, don't want to intrude on you boys. See you around! Bye Johnny, Bye Pony, Bye Two, And Bye .... Guy." I smile and walk away.

- the next day -

Soc clothes are disgusting, 100% disgusting!

"Are you ready?!" Marcia asks from my bed side, she's overly excited for some dinner. "Yeah..... why are you excited?" I ask and she shrugs. "I don't know, but you look amazing." She gushes as we walk downstairs.

Marcia is wearing the same thing except instead of white hers is gray. We see our parents and Bob n Randy's families there too; again excited. I smile politely then go in the living room.

"Abby, you should go talk to Bob." Marcia suggests squealing, I shrug and get up. "Yea Bob-" I turned the corner to see him on one knee with a ring. "Uhh" I nervously laugh and then book it out the door while kicking my heels off. I'm not marrying him! He's too stuck up and rude! The amount of times he hit me because I didn't want to go to the Drive-In is ungodly.

I shortly arrived at the Curtis house. Here's goes nothing. I knock and Pony answers, when he noticed me out of breathe and mascara running down my face he pulls me inside and closes the door.

He leads me to the living room and sits me in the couch next to Twobit and Johnny, there's a lot of boys here.

"What happened?" Johnny asked and I let a tear come down my cheek. "He tried to propose to me and- and I ran! Do you know how much trouble I'll be in? Oh my god...." I trail off while Two hugs me.

"Who proposed?" The guy from yesterday asked. "My boyfriend, Bob Sheldon." I frown and his face drops. "Your in deep shit." The one with chocolate cake says and i sigh.

"Johnny, if you don't see me 'round for awhile that means I'm grounded or shipped off to boarding school." I say getting up. "Wait! If you get.... kicked out you could stay with us." Pony says after talking to his oldest brother Darryl.

"Thank you, means a lot. I'll catch yous up later." I say walking home.

The one with cake was right. I'm in deep shit.