martial arts finest

Now now i know i shouldnt start another story but looky here peeps i had no choice im on a permanent (until futher notice) writers block for almost everything and this isy way out so dont hate me k ok plz read though~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna Nova

Age: 17

Height: 5'5

Parents:none

Goal in life:to kill the one who murdered her family at 10.

Problem:her mate (who she aintet yet)

Pov~

I wake up to banging at my door and all i here is wake up slut time for school. Like fuck you never hoe. I get up knowing today isy last day living with my uncle who thinks its my fault that my parents died.like bitch get a life.if i seem cold its probably cause i grew tired of everyone tryna pull shit on me.like how one of the school sluts tried to fight me but i stood down i didnt know how to fight then but now oh yea im good. I studied the art of martial arts and now im top of my class with all my belts yup im good but i switched it up adding some things i learned from my brother before he um yea that.i jumped in the shower then jumped out did ma thing and got dressed in black leather skinny pants to show off since im about to change the world i thought why not, i then put on a white crop top showing off half of my family crest tattoo.i curled my black long like to my ass long hair,lol,then i put on loght make up on my light skin and threw on a beenie that said bitch pleaset top said i dare you, i grabbed my suit casesy car keys and opened my door my uncle looked at me in a surprised manner i just walked past him,down the stairs and out the door. After throwing my shit in the trunk of car.

Dont you dare leave me please,yelled my uncle's girlfriend she knew with me gone she would be next in line for the torture sessions.yell come on i aint got all damn day. She ran to my car woth suitcases in both hands and threw her stuff in the back and hopped in.i turned my car over and drove to my lil apartment then dropped her and my stuff off then drove to school. I got out and saw the stair fromm the boys in tge parking lot like damn stalkers much but i felt thier eyes leave i shrugged it off reach for my purse under my seat after i got out dont worry boo my car was sort off a van/truck so i didnt have to bend that far. I heard a throat clear behind me. I slamed my door and locked it up.

Then just walked aeay like no one was there.

Gasp* wow she got brave to ignore me,hey slut!

I turned around there was a crowd already sky the school slut just called me one hahaha.

Oh your funny *lol * callinge a slut but weren't you the one that fucked the whole basketball team sorry but it takes a slut to know one nut obviously your blind cause boo i can keep my legs closed. I finished with a smile on my face i blew a kiss then caught it and people laughed

Sorry i almost forgot my kisses only got to people who and flaunt it and not show it to every person who has a dick.hahaha the crowd laughed.

Then sje had this to say.

I didnt guck your brother or did i maybe but all i can remember is screaming my name.she threw back at me.that was it i saty purse down and simply  braided y hair and ran for her she looked happy then i stopped.

What to scared mommy wobt save you this time,

Nope,i replyed.in fact im glad you said that i took dowm my hair and pressed a button on my bracelet  then out from my car glew my sword i practive with it but truthfully  i would jate to use it.

Ty,she said and out came a dude with two swords,he walked to me and gave me a hug,sky looked so confused.

What you cant expect me to fight my student do you?