EXTENDED SUMMARY

Months have passed since the Battle of New York and the creation of the superhero team the Avengers, with Lydia Hathaway struggling to recover from the aftermath of the battle. Having quit the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, Lydia has no choice but to adapt to living a normal life. But having fought aliens, robots and Gods alike, and discovering that she is the daughter of SHIELD's most dangerous agent, she finds that finding normalcy may be harder than she thinks.

On top of this, constant visits from none other than the Winter Soldier cause the two of them to experience strange and unexplainable visions that may or may not be linked to their past. Determined to discover the truth, Lydia works with him to understand the strange phenomenon, while also trying to track down the mysterious girl who saved her life during the heat of the alien invasion. A girl who seems to be linked to the visions that both Lydia and James share, and knows more about their past than they think.

Occasionally aiding her other fellow heroes in taking down one bad guy at a time, Lydia is content with not working for an organisation that constantly lied to her. But something is happening at SHIELD. Certain spies and agents are being killed, with others having targets on their backs- including those closest to Lydia. Determined to prevent any more bloodshed, Lydia begins to track the killer down with both new and old allies in order to protect those closest to her. In doing so, she quickly finds herself tangled in a dark web of secrets, events and schemes, that threaten to tear her world apart as she knows it.

With her past finally catching up to her in more ways than one, and decade-old secrets finally being brought to light, Lydia has yet to realise that the real fight is only getting started. And she's right in the middle of it. 

MAIN CAST

CAITY LOTZ as LYDIA HATHAWAY 

HOLLAND RODEN as AVA QUILL