4.

˗ˏˋ "we are friends, and that's what friends do

˗ˏˋ "we are friends, and that's what friends do." 'ˎ˗

the next morning was rough to say the least, aurora groaned as her head pounded and she felt an overwhelming sense of discomfort.

quickly sitting up she noticed how she was in bed, most of what happened last night was a blur. but she knew for sure that she did not fall asleep in bed.

aurora grabs her phone that was on the side table, she saw a few calls and messages from emily and penelope. she figured they were just drunk texts/calls because they were from late last night.

she got up and leaned on her door frame for some support, can the world stop spinning for five seconds? she thought.

some part of aurora hoped that spencer was still here, but when she looked over to the small place that she calls the living room, the couch empty with the blanket folded on top.

she frowns a bit, some part of her also hoped he left some kind of note or at least sent her a text.

walking into the bathroom, she sat down on the tile floor it was cold, sending her chills.

leaning her head into the toilet, prepared for the worst.

aurora felt like she had done this one too many times before, and not because of her being hungover and she couldn't take alcohol. but she always found herself feeling nauseous pretty frequently.

she started to throw up, and after a bit she heard her front door open.

not even attempting to look up, she sat up against her bathroom wall, with her eyes closed.

"hey—oh my god, are you okay?" she heard the familiar voice of spencer.

she smiled weakly looking up to him, noticing a paper bag in hand and one of those cup holders with two cups of coffee.

"i'm doing amazing."

spencer went and placed those things on the kitchen counter, and quickly came by and sat by her side.

which, was surprising to say the least because for being a so called germaphobe it sure didn't seem like he minded it.

"do you need anything? i brought you some pain killers, not tylenol because it isn't the most effective. also, coffee because who doesn't love coffee.. it also helps with a hangover, so i figured that would help too. and oh! i brought you a scone, i figured you would like it, it's really good..." he rambled, and aurora just smiled at him.

"thank you spence.." she got out, and then went back to her head in the toilet.

"oh-" spencer quickly went over and gathered all her hair holding it back. with his other hand he rubbed her back. "just let it out."

"i- uh, did you know studies have shown that of all the surface areas in the bathroom, the floor is by far the dirtiest. that's because when we flush the toilet germs spread everywhere, and land on well the floor.." spencer commented seeing as they were both indeed sitting on the floor.