Bliss

The Doctor's Wife's Perspective-

I was awoken by small streams of sunlight flowing into our room and found myself in a moment of bliss. Time lords don't get much downtime, yet here we were. His arm was around me and my head was on his chest. I looked up to see him still asleep, he looked peaceful and happy. It was these moments when even though no words were being exchanged I knew I had made the right choice; leaving my life behind to go on adventures with the green- eyed boy who told me to run. Oh! The places we had been, and always as a team, saving people and solving mysteries. I was drawn out of my thoughts by him pulling me closer to his body and entangling our legs. He kissed the top of my head and let out a sigh. It wasn't a bad sigh, simply a sigh in which he described exactly how we both felt.

I wanted so badly to look into his beautiful eyes, and yet I didn't want to end the moment so I stayed put. We would have to get up soon, but not yet. The two of us layed like that for at least another half an hour before deciding to start our day. He sat up some and I rolled over to face him. He smiled at me with his goofy smile and chiseled cheeks and I fell in love all over again. He kissed my forehead and said something about getting up and making coffee. That's what these mornings looked like, we had a problem to solve and we needed to get going.

He left to go make coffee and two English muffins for us, while I made up the bed. I pulled out a comfortable pair of jeans, a red top, and a necklace. I put them on and pulled out the Doctor's usual suit and red bow tie. He entered the room as I went to the kitchen. Minutes later he entered the kitchen where we finished breakfast and poured ourselves to go cups of coffee. Soon we were out the door and into our garage where the Tardis stood waiting.

Well I haven't really written a fanfiction before, so tell me what you think.

Sorry about the short chapter