➽Chapter 5

“You know you looked so pretty today

You know you looked so pretty today.....like an angel from heaven” Adhyan slurred as soon as they entered the room.

“I am angry with you, don't talk to me.” Revati said with a pout and sat on the bed.

Why?”

“You are mean to me and hate me!” Revati said and punched his chest lightly.

Arre I am sorry na! See I am doing sit ups also” Adhyan said holding his ears and Revati giggled.

“You look very beautiful while laughing, keep laughing always.” Adhyan said kissing her cheeks lightly.

You look cute too, when you don't keep that khadus face of yours.” Revati shyly said and pecked his lips.

I love you so muchhhhhh but that idiot wants to take away from me.” Adhyan said and hugged her tight as if hiding her from the world.

I love you too” Revati replied cutely and Adhyan kissed her lips to which she responded.

The kiss was slow but full of passion, as if they were conveying their feelings to each other.

One kiss led to another and soon they consummated their marriage and later slept peacefully hugging each other.

✦✧✦✧

Dish! Wake up!” Vritika tried to wake up her husband with one hand while messaging her head with another

Jaan go to sleep and let me also sleep. Come here.” Dishank said and pulled her on him.

Dish, what are you doing? Leave me!” Vritika tried to get up

Give me my morning kiss! Then go wherever you want” Dishank said and captured her lips.

Oh please, I am in no mood to watch your romance with a headache in the morning.” Erisha yelled which lead them to break their kiss.

“God! Why is my head paining so much? I remember the drinks I had ordered were non alcoholic.” Erisha said

Well I had changed them.” Dishank said and gave both the ladies some tablets that he had already brought and kept on the bedside table.

“Why?” Vritika asked and Dishank just shrugged.

By the way, where are Samay and Meher?” Dishank asked and the other two shook their head in no, telling they don't know.

God, its 10 in the morning. Ghar pe sab maar daalne wale hai.” Vritika fretted as she saw the clock

Cool down, nothing will happen lets first find Sam Meher and also call Adi
B

hai and Bhabhi.” Dishank said and called his Adi bhai while the ladies went to find the youngest couple.

✦✧✦✧

Here Adhyan woke up by Dishank's call. He saw their position and smiled but their smile was wiped from his face when he saw the message he received.

“I see you enjoyed your night! No worries you have only nine days with her. She's mine then....

~V”

Shit! How could I lose my control? But wait a second how does he know? Are there any cameras here.” Adhyan thought and then wore his pants and started searching for cameras.

After some time Revati woke up due to the noise Adhyan was making in searching the cameras.

Adhyan?” she spoke with a blush.

“Everything that happened yesterday night was a mistake, I was drunk and I don't care about you or anything that happened yesterday.” Adhyan spoke with a straight face.

Are you serious?” Revati asked with tears following from her eyes.

Yes I am, now get ready. Everyone is waiting outside, its already late. I don't have time for your tears.” Adhyan said and moved out of the room wiping the lone tear that rolled down his hazel orbs.

I am sorry, Revati but I need to protect you and for that if I have to make you hate me, I'll do even that. I promise to protect you from him.” Adhyan promised himself.

Soon Revati came out of the room where the others except Samay and Meher were waiting with a normal face as if nothing happened.

Where are Mimi and Sam?” she asked.

Don't know bhabhi, they aren't picking up their phones and we even checked the whole villa.” Erisha told with a tensed face

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

So guys now the real story starts.
This chapter is dedicated to Mahiro457. Thanks alot girl for helping me.

Are you okay with this much length of the chapter or should I increase the length?

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!