N

reality was something not many had the pleasure of enjoying.

that's the one thing pressed into the mind of an uninteresting normal boy with a knack for fighting. he himself can't fight, maybe that's what made him so boring. the constant thought of blending into the crowd never fazed him, nor did the [stinging] pain throughout his body. this is how the world works. if you're not filthy rich and [naturally] pretty then you're instantly on the bottom tier. that's just how the world works.

escaping was another thing pressed into his mind. the repeating thought of living a less than mediocre life isn't something most people enjoy. the scenarios he created were all he had. parents weren't worth the trouble and school isn't important, as long as he could bring himself happiness he could at least live. that's just how the world works.

but like everything else in the world, his fantasies turned sour, getting flooded with the reality he hated. everything he faced in real life melted the fantasy and left the sad truth. mental scars that he covered with pitiful happiness came to show, and the thought of a boringly normal life became surreal. he made his own happiness disappear so he hated himself. maybe that's what kept him pushing, spite he had for himself kept him from giving into the reality of his own mind.

soon his stories disappeared, replaced with the pushy tone of his own for telling him to give up. every memory of [happiness] had their own counterpart of reality. like that time his crush asked him out was actually the time she pushed him into traffic. maybe he should have stayed down. then he wouldn't have to deal with this, but to him that's giving up, and to him that's more boring than living this life altogether. that's just how the world works.

his spite that helped him dodge an oncoming semi is the same spite that led him to jae won highschool, a place so full of criminals and delinquents that is was called the last resort. parents send their kids here when they lose hope. our uninteresting boy was here by choice, call it a last wish if you will. to him, this was his only chance to redeem himself from the [boring] hole he dug himself.

he simply wanted friends, friends that didn't make fun of him or take out their anger on him. he doubted he had any skin that his friends didn't scar. hitting him was their entertainment and he didn't want to take away their fun. that's just how friends act.

🃏𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓎👑