5.

˗ˏˋ "what! i like it!" 'ˎ˗

unnaturally, aurora woke up four hours later from when spencer came. you could hear the birds chirping and see the sun slowly coming up.

she gets up quietly, seeing as he was still asleep. without noticing, she smiled to herself.

she felt butterflies in her stomach, what the fuck she thought to herself.

shaking her head, she carefully closed the door leaving it a bit open.

aurora then started to make breakfast because she felt bad that spencer hadn't eaten.

she tried to be as quiet as possible, which she was. and when she was done and was about to turn on her small coffee machine, a wobbly spencer walks in rubbing his eyes.

she didn't know why, but it reminded her of when a toddler wakes up from their nap.

spencer yawns with a sleepy smile, "good morning."

aurora got those butterflies again, as if she was back to being a teenager and had a stupid crush.

she smiles sweetly, "morning, i didn't know how you liked your eggs, so i just did scrambled."

he grinned as he took a seat on the stool, seeing the plate that had bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast.

"thank you, you really didn't have to."

she shrugs as she grabbed two mugs from the cabinet. "i know, but still."

spencer started to eat, to which aurora gave him his hot coffee and grabbing the small container that had sugar.

"knock yourself out because i know you like a lot of sugar." she laughs as she takes a seat next to him.

he smiles, "you remembered."

aurora nods, "i know this is a random question, but when's your birthday?"

"in two days."

"october 28th? why didn't you mention anything?"

he shrugged as he took a bite out of his toast, "didn't think it mattered."

"it does! how could it not?"

after that there was just conversation on the case he had in philadelphia, and some other random topics.