𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤

*taehyung's pov*
Me, jungkook and jimin hyung are best friends...
After our school we everyday come to the woods located on the outskirts of Seoul... just like every day we came here...
It was getting dark and the weather was cold ...
Jk: hyung! We should go now!
We all agreed to him but suddenly it started raining very heavily out of no where and we started hearing some noises from bushes and steps of someone coming closer as the leaves were rustling...
We were really scared so we started running towards the opposite direction when we lost our way in the muddy soil and were in the middle of the woods...
We had no idea what to do when the rustling of bushes and leaves got faster and we could feels that someone was getting closer....

We tried contacting but there wasn't signal
So we turned on the flashlights of our phones
We looked here and there as the rustling got faster and suddenly I saw a girl standing behind me...she seemed scared and cold...
Her hairs were red from bottom and were short and a little curled up ...she was wearing an oversized T-shirt of blue colour...
And she had many bruises on her hand and her nose and lips were bleeding as if someone had torcher her...

I kept looking at her through the help of my flashlight and she kept looking at me when...
Jimin: tae who is she?
Jk: do u know her?
Me: I don't know ! I just found her...she seemed lost

We somehow searched our way back home with the girl...
I wondered how she knew exactly where to go! Is she from a tribal group !
She was really weird and wasn't speaking anything ...but her facial features were really attractive and she looked at me like a creepy doll ...

We entered my house soaked in wet cloths and rushed towards my room ...
We tried asking her things but she won't answer!
Tae: hey what's ur name!
Jk: from where are u ?
Tae: do u live here?
Jimin: what happened to u? U seemed hurt!
We asked her tons of questions but she just kept staring at us with no answer and a blank face...
Jk: I think she is deaf!
Jk suddenly clapped in front of her eyes which made her flinch because of the sudden sound...
Tae: I think she just can't speak! She won't even tell her name!
Jimin: she is weird! I wonder where her parents are!
Tae: she is shivering!
Jk: hyung give her cloths of ur cousin sister!
My cousin sister liliyana is staying with me for 2 weeks...she is going to spend 2 days at her friends house so she won't mind me taking some of her stuff...
I think lili and this girl are the same age...
Liliyana is 18 and I am 20 ...

I quickly went to Lili's room and got some of her cloths to give it to the room ...
My mom: why r u taking liliyana's cloths
I had no answers so I just said that it was my cloths that liliyana took to give it to her boyfriend...
My mom: she has a boyfriend!
I lied to her... but I had to I couldn't tell my mom that I bought a random girl at my home which doesn't even knows how to talk!
I went to my room and saw jk and jimin standing outside the corridor
Me: what happened?
They both took me to the basement and we had a fight!
Jk: we should tell the cops
Me: but I think she is scared
Jimin:will u let her stay a stranger in ur house just like that!
Jk:hyung she can be dangerous
Me:she barely speaks! Do u hate her?
Jimin & jk: no she is innocent
Me: exactly!
Jk: but still what if ur mom finds out?
We argued a lot on the topic and then finally decided to do something about her in the morning...because our summer holidays were starting

I went In my room where she was sitting on the bed and staring at all the things ...
She looked at me as I said.....
Me: hey ! Wear these okay.
She just took the cloths without nodding or saying anything with same blank face as before...
I went out and was about to the close the bedroom door when ....
The girl: no!
I was really shocked that she could speak....
The girl again said "no"
I was confused ...I didn't respond to her and was about to close the door again but she held my hand and shook her head
That girl: no!
But then I realized that she didn't wanted me to close the door ...
I closed the door half and then she changed...
After changing she was still in my room and I came in...jk and jimin left because it was getting late...
I bought her some pancakes

Me: hey!
She stared at me and said ...
That girl: hi...
but with a blank face...
Me: what's ur name...?
*end of taehyung's pov*