Jealousy

Yoongi x Fanboy
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

Yoongi frowned as he watched Y/N snuggled against Jungkook. This wasn't the first time the males face built up into a disgusted look. One that would even make Army worry. But he wouldn't admit that he was jealous. Jealous of his member who held his lover so close to his body. His gentle finger's rubbing small circles against the fabric of Y/N clothing. The small giggles escaping Y/N lips as the other's around drunk some water before getting ready to go back on stage.

Shaking his head Yoongi turned his back on the two. He would make Y/N pay for this later. His punishment would await for him in the dark bedroom were the two could let out their inner desires. Where the thin walls would interrupt his members from their daily duties. Once making it on stage Yoongi smiled at Army. Positioning himself in a ready stance as the music begin to play.

His hips swaying to the right Yoongi moved along to the beat as he kept his eyes on Y/N who happily singed along to their song's. For a spilt second a smile engulfed on the Male's face before he frowned. Jungkook had brought Y/N on stage. Completely frozen Yoongi watched as Y/N and Jungkook danced together.

The crowd around him running wild with passion for the two. But the other Male's skin crawled. The burning sensation filled Yoongi throat and before he knew it he charged towards his boyfriend. Pulling the small sized male from the stage to his empty dressing room. Not caring who heard or what was going to happen Yoongi trapped the male between the wall and his body.

Heat radiating off the angry male as he pulled his boyfriend's arms above his head. Pinning them their the baby face male smirked. "Y-yoongi" Y/N said bitting his bottom lip. Though he had seen his punishment coming for being too close to Jungkook Y/N didn't think I'd come so soon. Staring into his boyfriends eyes he licked his lips. "You know... I've been trying to hold myself back this whole day" Spoke Yoongi who was now shaking his head. Afraid if he let it all out at once he would destroy the boy in front of him.

Y/N simply nodded his head adverting his eyes from the lustfilled male in front of him. Y/N knew better to speak now in which it may set Yoongi off. "Look at me when I'm talking to you" Order Yoongi as he flicked his tongue over the males earlobe before bitting it gently.

Shivering Y/N whimpered at the contact. His body becoming hot as the sudden boldness of Yoongi. Soon the room became suffocating as Yoongi couldn't hold back anymore. His hand trapping both of Y/N wrist in his hand while the other tugged at the boy's shirt. Groaning Yoongi sucked harshly on the Male's neck over and over again until a visible Y shape was seen. Yoongi smirked at the panting male who seemed just as aroused as he was. Pulling off his shirt in one move Yoongi wrapped the smaller hands around his neck.

"Jump baby" Yoongi ordered as he wrapped the males legs around his waist.  Pushing him roughly against the dresser Yoongi connect his lips with the males. Sucking on his bottom lip harshly his hips began to move. "O-oh fuck" Y/N groaned as he tilted his head back. Yoongi groaned also as he sped up his pace. The once tense filled room was now filled with a musky smell. It was sweet and bitter at the same time.

Placing Y/N down on the dresser Yoongi tugged down the males shorts. "How bad do you want me?" Yoongi whispered husky in Y/N ear. "Really bad" Y/N whimpered as he wrapped his legs around the Male's waist. "I can't hear you" Yoongi said lifting the male up and pushing him once more against the wall. "Please Y-yoongi fuck me" breathed out Y/N as he burred his head in Yoongi neck blushing.

Smirking Yoongi rubbed his hard on against Y/N causing the male to gasp. Pleasure running through their bodies as Yoongi ran his hand through Y/N hair and pulled at it giving him more accessed to Y/N bare neck. Licking his lips love bites were placed all over. Y/N moaned even louder which cause Yoongi to buck his hips even more. Feeling the male become hard Yoongi stop. "Yoo-" Y/N started but stopped when he felt something poke him.

Looking down his boxer's were on the floor. Yoongi smirked as he rubbed a finger against Y/N hole. Teasing him he slipped a finger in. Moving his finger roughly Y/N teared up causing Yoongi to stop. "You want me to stop?" Yoongi whispered in Y/N ear. "N-no keep going" Y/N replied sucking in a breath. "Relax for daddy" Yoongi replied as he leaned his bed against the wall. Once Y/N relaxed Yoongi positioned himself at the males entrance. Giving the older a nod Yoongi slide right in...

~~~~

Okay this is just a teaser. I wanted to know how you guy's felt about this honestly. This is my very first time writing a Reader x Bts Novel. (Fanboy addiction) I truly hope you guys like it. If not I would appreciate some pointers or parts that I have to work on. Much love Purple 💜 ~ Moon 🌙🤞🏻