➽Chapter 6

An hour passed and all of them had checked the whole beach

Guys, dad's call.” Erisha said and Dishank motioned her to pick up.

“Eri, where is Adi? Give him the phone.” Ranveer told his daughter as soon as she picked up the call.
Erisha put the call on speaker.

Yes chachu!” Adhyan spoke.

Adi, wherever you all are stay there only, a short circuit had taken place last night and the whole house is on fire at this moment.” Ranveer said

Is everyone alright?” Dishank asked in tensed tone.

We all are fine but Ma is in ICU, she has suffered some burns, the doctors are treating her. She is admitted in CK hospital.” Ranveer told.

“Don't worry chachu, we will be there.” Adhyan said and motioned everyone to sit in the car.

“Bhaiya, what about Sam and bhabhi?” Erisha asked as they all settled in the car.

I'll call Acp Shinde and tell him to find them, don't worry.” Dishank said

There was an awkward silence in the car which was broke by Adhyan's phone. Dishank who was sitting beside him picked up the call and put it on speaker.

Kaisa lag raha hai mere dost? Ghar jal gaya, dadi hospital mein and chota bhai aur uski biwi gayab. Bura lag raha hoga na but ab toh aur bura lagne wala hai. Agla shikar tumhari ma aur dono chachi. Dekhte jao mein kaise bheekh mangvata hu tumse.” the man on call said which shocked the others except for Adhyan.

What do you want? Leave my brother otherwise..” Dishank shouted but the call was cut.

Bhai what was this? You know who the person is?” Erisha asked.

I don't know who he is but I know what he wants and that won't be ever given to him. Don't worry I'll handle everything just don't tell anyone at home, they will be tensed.” Adhyan said as soon as they reached the hospital.

Mrs Supriya Chauhan” Revati asked at the receptionist.

Third floor, ICU.”

All of them ran towards the lift and after reaching the third floor they found their father talking to the doctors.

Don't worry Doctor, we'll try finding the blood.” Raghuvir told.

What happened dad?” Adhyan asked.

There is alot of blood loss due to some injuries and Ma's blood group is O -ve which is not available in the hospital. Since its rare, it is unable to be found.” Rajveer told the children.

I can donate! My blood group is also  O-ve.” Vritika told

Are you sure? After the way we have treated you, you are still willing to donate blood to our mother?” Nalini asked in surprise.

Yes mummyji, you all haven't treated me as family but I have always thought of you all as my family. So I will definitely donate.” Vritika said and Dishank hugged her with tears in his eyes. He was sure that now his wife will be accepted by the family and if not accepted she'll atleast be respected by them.

Vritika left to donate the blood, Revati and Erisha went with her.
The mother in laws went to the temple to pray.

Adi, where is Samay and Meher?” Ranveer asked.

Chachu, Meher had some work so they are at the office.” Dishank lied.

Excuse me, we'll go and talk to the police about the fire. You all stay here and take care of everyone. Don't worry at all”, Adhyan told his father and uncles.

Bhai, now tell me everything in detail. All from how it all started and what does he want.” Dishank asked Adhyan as they went a bit far from their family.

I don't know who he is! First time I received the call was the day we received Revati's rishta. Initially I thought someone was pranking but he started proving that he isn't pranking, like the stale food that was served on my engagement, Dad's car accident two years back, your car's break fail and many other incidents. When I asked him why he was doing this, he just said he doesn't want Revati and me together. So in order to keep her safe, I had to distance myself from her and then suddenly the calls stopped until Samay's marriage.” Adhyan said

Why didn't you tell us anything? Why didn't you take any action? Bhai, it is clear bhabhi's life is in danger and also our family's. How can you take something like this lightly.” Dishank bursted.

“I am not an idiot to leave this matter like this but obvious I am trying to find him. All the police has found is that he is some rival of the Chauhan industry and Mishra Companies. He is a psycho and knows every detail about our family. Don't worry dadi will be fine, everyone else will also be fine. Now let's meet Acp Shinde, the one who is in danger is Samay and Meher. We need to find them.” Adhyan consoled.

“Bhai, I'll also come with you two, maybe my hacking skills could be of some help.” Erisha said.

No princess you stay here its dangerous.” Dishank tried to convince her.

Bhai, my brother and sister in law are in danger and you expect me to stay out of this.” Erisha stated

Eri please, listen to him and stay here. Keep our family safe.” Adhyan tried.

Reva bhabhi and Vriti bhabhi are here, they'll handle everything here, you all need me there.” Erisha declared.

Fine, you come with us but you listen to me.” Adhyan said and Erisha nodded

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The show has started.

So what do you think, who is the person and why is he behind the Chauhans?

Do vote comment and share if you wish.

Ps - This chapter is 1000 plus words long as you all demanded. Now I need atleast 70 comments.

Love,
Writer!