𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!

THE SECOND TEXT OF THE day was somehow even more surprising

THE SECOND TEXT OF THE day was somehow even more surprising. they were already devastated about having to choose who would be leaving the island soon, but not only that, there was an even bigger twist.

luke's phone sounded and eden grabbed his hand anxiously. he squeezed hers before pulling his phone out of his tight pants' pocket and sighing at the text. "all islanders must gather at the fire pit immediately." even in such horrible circumstances, it was a miracle that his voice calmed her down massively.

the (almost) couple hugged and followed the six other couples to the fire pit and took their seats in silence. no one knew what was going to happen except that at the end of the day, two islanders would be gone. and that was a terrifying thought.

jess got a text. "each couple must now reveal who they have voted for as the least compatible couples."

as if it wasn't bad enough to vote your friends out of the island, you had to tell them explicitly and explain why. it definitely wasn't an enjoyable feeling being the reason for the end of the journey for a couple.

the first couple to vote were luke t and siânnise. "so we are voting for this couple because they haven't had a lot of time in the villa but the time they have had, we fail to see the excitement and there are other couples that are more compatible." after revealing that the first couple was demi and jamie, they moved on to the next one.

"we are voting for the second couple because, although it was a tough decision, this person has tried many times before and there are more compatible couples. so the second couple we are voting for is mike and priscilla." the couple sat down.

mike and priscilla felt similarly to siânnise and luke t and voted for jamie and demi, but as they couldn't and wouldn't vote for themselves, they were forced to choose a couple they didn't want to. eventually they chose molly and callum and apologised profusely.

the mode of the votes was definitely demi and jamie and mike and priscilla, however the other couples that received votes also included molly and callum and jess and ched.

and then, it was demi and jamie's turn.

"we're voting for this couple because, although it might seem spiteful, they have both shown interest in other people and it just seems a bit fake to me," demi stated in her annoyingly high pitched squeal. "it appears as if she doesn't have a lot of trust in him and that would be a huge problem on the outside. so the couple we are voting for is," she paused. luke m took eden's hand in his and squeezed it gently.

they knew it was them. there was no doubt in either of their minds that demi and jamie wouldn't pick them just to get back at them. even if eden and jamie were close and were good friends, he was no match for demi.

"luke m and eden." they quickly announced that they were also voting for mike and priscilla, and took their seats on the opposite sides of the couch. once all of the couples had voted, it was only a matter of time now.

the producers sent another text. "demi and jamie, jess and ched, molly and callum, mike and priscilla and eden and luke m, you have all received votes from your fellow islanders, therefore you are all now vulnerable and will face the public vote." siânnise read out after collecting her phone from her leopard print pocket.

unfortunately, they wouldn't know the results for another day yet and so they all went their separate ways after that last text. this could be the end of the road for any of the couples except paige and finn and luke t and siânnise. they just had to hope the public believed in them as a couple and as genuine people.

it was very frustrating not knowing what the public thought about them. all they knew were the headlines about luke from casa amor- and those certainly weren't pleasant. propaganda was a very controversial thing and it worried eden that people have seen her as a weak person and might use that against her in future votes.

and as the moon rose on that night in the cape town villa, luke wrapped his arm around his partner and pulled her tight into his chest. no one knew the outcome of the vote but aside from the few arguments the couple have given the public no reason not to like them. obviously, luke wasn't on the good side of the news reporters but the public watched him in casa amor. they knew he didn't cheat. and, after eden spilled everything to him on that bed just a few hours before, they appeared a very likeable couple.

the situation wasn't ideal. however if anything, it brought them closer together. they didn't know it was possible to feel so strongly about one person and it was terrifying how quickly they fell for each other and developed feelings. but as luke hugged eden close to his chest and felt that familiar jolt of electricity as their lips touched, he knew he wouldn't want it any other way.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

it's time for the baby challenge !

"what's that noise?"

which causes some problems !

"he won't stop crying!"

and brings some couples closer together !

"i love her."

a/n: can someone please give me some good outfits because i'm really running out now 😔 it's hard finding a new dress and a new bikini every other chapter and there's still a good few to go </3

also love island IS BACK ON ITV HUB YAYYYY i'm so happy but i don't know if i'm gonna keep using britbox or not