➽Chapter 7

“Child, have some fruits otherwise you will weak

“Child, have some fruits otherwise you will weak.” Sushila told Vritika, and Vritika just couldn't stop smiling.

Thank you so much badi ma.” Vritika answered with a smile.

No I should be the one saying thank you and also sorry, the way we behaved with you in last one year was shameful. I am really sorry but now I promise to treat you the same way we are treating Reva and Mimi.” Sushila apologised and Vritika hugged her tight.

Revati who was seeing this smiled..

Revati, Samay aur Meher kaha pe hai? Also beta happy anniversary.” Tripti asked about her son and daughter in law.

Chachi, they had some event to organise so they have gone there.” Revati lied.

“Have you all told them about all this?” Nalini asked.

No mummyji, they left early in the morning before all this happened and  their phones are switched off maybe they are extremely busy.” Vritika also lied.

The mother in laws later told Revati to take care of Vritika and they went to check on their mother in law Supriya.

Any news from Eri?” Vritika asked as soon as the others left the ward and Revati shook her head in a no.

By the way congratulations! The family has accepted you.” Revati told and hugged her.

Thanks but you know this hug feels incomplete without Mimi. Hopefully they both are fine and Adi bhaiya and Dish find that psycho.” Vritika said and Revati absentmindedly nodded.

You know Vriti, that voice sounded very familiar as if I have known that person for a long time but I can't recollect it.” Revati said deep in her thoughts.

Bhabhi think carefully, a business partner, some ex boyfriend or a friend or some relative.” Vritika started but was cut by Revati,“Friend! Ya he sounded like Adhyan's  friend whom I had met only once in the our reception. God, what was his name.. It started with V, I guess.”

“Bhabhi, jaldi se call Adi bhaiya and tell him, maybe this can help him” Vritika told and Revati nodded.

✦✧✦✧

Here the Chauhan cousins excluding Samay reached the Acp's office.

Yes Adhyan” Acp Shinde asked as soon as he saw them.

Samay and Meher are missing.” Adhyan said in short and Acp Shinde asked them the details, which was filled by Dishank.

The fire and their missing is planned both by that V.” Adhyan spoke and he was cut by the ringing of his phone.

I see, the Chauhan Cousins are at Acp Shinde's office. Well I just called you to tell you that, I now don't want your wife. Your brother's wife looks more ravishing especially in that green short dress. Congratulations you have saved your wife but I am sorry to say you are going to lose your brother and his wife forever.” the person on the call laughed like a maniac.

You wanted your revenge from me right? Why are you involving my family in this? First dadi now Samay and Meher. Why?” Adhyan roared on the call.

I know your family is everything to you, so to break you, all I need to do is harm your family. I swear I would love to see you die in guilt. Chalo, I'll end the call, I need to shoot your brother before ravishing his wife.” the psycho said and ended the call.

“Acp, we need to do something! If he does anything to my brother or Mimi, I swear to God you will lose your position.” Dishank said in anger.

Bhaiys cool down, Revati bhabhi messaged me saying that she knows this person also I have tracked his location while you were talking to him.” Erisha said calmly.

Call Revati and ask her about him while I'll get the forces ready and we could go to that place” Acp Shide said and ordered his subordinates to get the backup.

✦✧✦✧

Earlier at the beach.

“Yaar, my head is paining so much!”

“You shut up your voice is increasing my headache.” Samay spoke in irritation.

You shut up, I am going to the restaurant to have a lemonade. You sit here and keep cribbing.” Meher told and left the place.

She went to the restaurant and was drinking her lemonade peacefully when Samay came and sat there with a glass of lemonade.

What are you doing here now?”

“This isn't your restaurant, anyone can come here whenever they wish. India is a democratic country.” Samay shrugged and Meher fumed in anger.

Hello Sam!” a man came upto them and spoke.

V bhai! How come you here? Weren't you in USA?” Samay asked the person and then gave him a brotherly hug.

To surprise him and bhabhi. Meher you are a event manager right? Would yoh come with me and check the decorations?” V pleaded and Meher agreed.

I'll also accompany” Samay declared.

The three of them settled in V's car. After sometime both Meher and Samay fell asleep.

The sleeping pills always work! Mr Adhyan Chauhan, now you just wait and watch.” V thought to himself and then took both of them's cell phone, switched it off and threw the phones out of car. He then tied Samay to a pole in his basement while he tied Meher to the bed in the basement.

“This Meher isn't bad! Revati might be submissive and docile but this girl is something else. Maybe I should kill Samay and keep this girl all to myself. Rest of the plan stays the same just change Revati with Meher.” V thought to himself and laughed.

He then called Adhyan and the fear in his voice was extremely soothing to V.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

You guys can't even give me 70 comments on my last update. Maybe it didn't deserve it.

Hopefully you like this one.

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!