6.

˗ˏˋ "you're a pain in the ass, aurora

˗ˏˋ "you're a pain in the ass, aurora." 'ˎ˗

"now that i look at you, you don't look like an enrique.." aurora chuckled as she analyzed his face.

"ooo! maybe an andrew." she added.

enrique shakes his head with a smile, "remind me to find a new person to study with who doesn't criticize everything about me."

she puts her hands in up in defense, "i'm not criticizing! simply commenting."

the two were at the boba/coffee shop they met at, after a few weeks they found themselves running into each other and ended up creating a friendship.

"you're a pain in the ass, aurora." he complained, but the tone is his voice showed he was joking.

she smiles innocently, "whatever, andrew."

he's shoots her a glare, before starting conversation.

"so, any plans for thanksgiving?"

it was a chilly fall afternoon, and not too far from the special holiday. although they had their two week break, enrique insisted on keeping their minds going.

"uhm.." aurora thought as she took a sip of her coffee, "i don't know actually.. maybe go to san fransisco and visit my mom.."

he nods, "oh nice, what part of san fran does she live at?"

she clears her throat as she flipped through her notebook, "uhm, she lived in hayes valley."

enrique's eyes widen, "oh no, i'm sorry- i didn't know. i'm sorry for your loss.."

aurora gives him a weak smile. "not your fault, you didn't know. how about you?"

"i'm gonna go to chicago to visit my family." he said, closing his book.

"cool, make sure to bring me something back from the windy city." she chuckled as she started to put her things away.

enrique gives her a smile as he swung his backpack over his shoulder, "will do. and uh- stay safe aurora."

"you too, enrique."

federal bureau of investigation
third person pov
4:39pm

aurora is planning to leave for san francisco tonight and she figured she would drop by to see her friends, luckily they didn't have a case and were just doing paperwork.