• dream •

Niall had slipped from their king size bed earlier than he would have liked, she was warm and snuggled next to him and truth be told that was his favourite place to be, but he had plans that needed to be done before she woke up.

He very rarely cooked in the kitchen of their London apartment, they were always catching up with friends, running out to work or catching a flight to Ireland or LA, London was their middle base a quick respite between tours, promos and everything else their life had become.

He had successfully made breakfast and piled it onto a tray, pushing his way through the bedroom door he smiled to himself, placing the tray on the dresser he crawled up the bed to her sleeping body.

She was curled under the covers, hair spread across the white pillows, he kissed her cheek a few times, her nose scrunched up as she tried to bat him away with a lazy hand pulled from under her head "Niall James Horan" she whined opening one eye "my birthday girl good morning" he sing songed pulling her into his lap.

 She folded her body into him, nuzzling her sleepy head into his bare chest "how did you sleep" he asked as she looked up at him "bean definitely wanted to have attention" she sighed running her hand over her bump in the tight camisole she had on.

Niall couldn't believe his luck, the girl of his dreams had been with him for nearing eight years, had said yes to being his wife and now was carrying their first child. She was unbelievable in his eyes she had come into his life a year into him being thrust into pop stardom with screaming girls everywhere, she had been his calming hand when things got too much, she had created her skill alongside the bands stylists and now she was the only person he trusted to dress him for big events or photo shoots, they had carved out a life together that fit them perfectly and he was always so proud to call her his wife.

He dipped his head to catch her lips, his hand covering hers on her stomach linking their fingers "Happy Birthday, my princess" he had hardly pulled his lips from hers, he could feel her smile "m'thanks Hubby" she giggled they had got married at the start of the year and it was still so surreal to them that they were finally the Horans.

His lips were moulded perfectly against hers, their tongues occasionally flicking past each other he pulled away slowly "breakfast" he laughed lightly moving her back onto the mattress "always thinking of food bub" she rolled her eyes playfully laying back on the soft covers he turned round with a smirk.