Stinky cloth

Your Pov

Y/N: Damn I'm horny, all these pieces of cloth make me want to whip one out real quick *you grab a striped scarf and proceed to whip out your magnum dong*

Billy: *In Spanish* that's a stinky dong you got there, want me to give it a good suck?

Y/N: Who said that?!?!

Billy: *Spanish words*

Y/N: *In Spanish* My scarf speaks Spanish???

Billy la Bufanda lifts up his head and takes off his shades showing some very sexy eyes. He opens his woolen mouth and completely envelopes your magnum dong in his body, stretching the scarf to his limits.

Y/N: oh yeah Mr. Krabbs, I'm feeling it now!

Billy: *incoherent language*

???: *Ding dong*

Y/N: What was that? *You stand up, Billy still on your magnum dong and make your way to the door*

???: Did anybody order a pizza? *You stand at the foot of the door and look through the peephole, sure enough, the pizza you ordered 30 years ago was there*

Y/N: Yes that would be me *you open the door forgetting about your massive, erect, magnum, hairy, smelly, Sweaty,round the mouth, flappy penis that is currently inside Billy*

Billy: Mphfm-Ph

Pizza girl: If you let me join in the pizza is free ;)

Y/N: Let's fuck the hell outta this horny piece of cloth

Pizza girl: It's disappointing knowing that your dong is smaller than mine *She pulls out the biggest dong you've ever seen, it was dripping with sweat and ready to rumble*

Y/N: Nice cock bro

Pizza Guyrl: take that scarf off of that cock and let me have a shot *she grabs the scarf off of your dong with the small hole at the end of her cock, acting like a mouth of sorts*

Billy: Amigo you could have killed me!!!

Y/N: nah, but she might

Pizza Guyrl: Let's have some fun *She shoves Billy onto her gargantuan dong and slides him all the way down, tearing the cloth in the process*

Billy: MEPDHJTHEOSDJFKNKNW!!!!

Y/N: Oh god my Willy is raging *you proceed to masturbate*

Pizza Guyrl: Oh yes! YESSS!!!! *she slides him up and down, tattering the cloth more and more each time

Y/N: OH GOD I'M GONNA SHOOT EVERYWHERE!!!

Pizza Guyrl: ME TOO!!!! *cum sprays all over the room, filling it from the bottom up to your knees. She pulls Billy off of her cock*

Y/N: that was some good shit

Pizza Guyrl: I might have ruined him a bit

Billy: ...

TO BE CONTINUED: