PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

HI!! this is author! before you start reading the story i just wanna warn you that, this is my second time writing story after i trying to write the first book which is a failure lol so bare with my lack of skill in writing hahahaha :(, english isn't my language in general so forgive me if there's so much wrong in wording or grammar in this story so please if you found something wrong don't hestitate to tell me about i really want to make this story perfect in any way because why not?, and about the story itself to be honest i haven't played tlou part 2 heck i havent played tlou part 1 TOO!!! since i'm a pc race master i only watch people playing it dw tho i do know how the plot/story/character work in this game since i really love this game. (i'm trying lol), but in this story i still use the same plot from the game but with different approach/story path there will be also a  make up story/place(i'm not good with geography and lack of knowledge about some state in america lol)/building that i make about oc from tlou 2 such dina,tommy,maria and etc for the sake of this story so i'm sorry if things make you confused, mostly will focus on ellie and reader how they develeop each other feeling and no i won't write about abby story because fuck that bitch lol i'm sorry that was hars but yeah i dislike her, plus there's no fucking way i killed joel in this story never!!! you hear?!! never!!!

so thats about it, don't be affraid please tell me your ideas if you think the story need some improvement/adding another story or if you want critics my story i will read everything u said beacause i might edit the story again in the future if i found something interest me from your idea and i will definetely credit you for that :D.

i'll take my leave then, enjoy the story!!!

LAST WARNING

this story contain major, no sorry mostly. spoiler from the game last of us part 2