01

China sat in the booth at Pop's diner with her adoptive brother and his friends when a certain cherry red head beaty and a certain caramel skinned beauty walked in.
"Bro, Who are they?" China asked nodding toward the pair everything turned to slow motion.
The caramel skinned beauty turned her luciushes long pink highlighted locks toward China and whispered something causing cherry red to giggle.
"Cheryl Blossom and her girlfriend Toni Topaz why?" One of the friends said.
China frowned turning away quickly.
The pair of beauties walked over to the booth and pulled up two chairs .
China looked up to see their identical curious faces.
"Hello Cheryl and this is my beautiful girl, Toni. Archie do you mind introducing us to this beautiful cocoa skinned goddess?" Cheryl asked nicely.
"I'm China Ellie Andrews, I was recently adopted by Archie's dad." China said.
The two girls before her got up not without leaving something behind and winking at China and blowing her a kiss.
China looked down at the piece of paper in her hand and saw a single phone number and a address.
Later that night China was fast asleep in her bed when suddenly she awoke.
Looking at the clock on her phone and saw it read, 1:30.
China looked at the number on the paper and dialed.
It rang a total of six times before a sexy female voice answered, "Hello?"

To be continued ....