【Chapter 1】

(A/NN) = Annoying nick name
(Y/N) = Your name (what else would it be)
~Your P.O.V~

I woke up to the sun blaring into my eyes, seeing as I apparently had forgotten to close my curtains the night before. Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before stretching my arms above my head. I kicked the covers off of myself and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

After doing so I heard a crash at the window and looked over, they sat a very confused and dizzy looking Errol. I walked over to the window and opened it, gently picking the old owl up and bringing him inside. In his beak was a (creased and bent) letter addressed to myself. I recognised the messy handwriting as Charlie's, after giving Errol a treat and closing the window I opened the letter and sat on my bed.
———
Dear (A/NN),
I courteously invite you to stay at my humble abode for the rest of the summer. I hope you forgive the bad sighted owl (who I don't know why we keep) who most likely crashed into your window. If accepted please send the owl back and you shall be picked up tomorrow.
Sincerely, Mr. Ginger
———
After laughing at how formal he was pretending to be, I got up and walked to my oak desk. Which Errol has settled down on and looked like he melted. After laughing slightly I picked up my quill and parchment and began to write a response
———
Dear Mr. Ginger
I will graciously accept your invitation and will start to pack immediately. Your owl did indeed smash into my window and has now melted as a result. He shall be sent back after being put back into the correct owl position.
Sincerely, (A/NN)
———
After nodding to myself I folded it up and sealed it. Then gave the letter to Errol who perked up and flew out of the window (which I had to rush to open so he didn't smash through it). "Some day that owls gonna crash and not recover.." I mumbled before turning back and grabbing a book and walking down the stairs. My parents were out doing...something I had forgotten to ask. So I walked into the garden and sat under a tree and began to read.

~A few hours later~

I was currently packing my trunk, seeing as I'd being spending the remainder of the summer with Charlie...I sighed slightly, playing back his letter in my head. I played back all the times he had made me laugh as well..I felt myself blush. Playing it off as nothing I shook my head then neatly folded my Hogwarts uniform into the trunk. I heard the door open downstairs and realised I should probably tell my parents I'm going to stay with the Weasleys.

Running down the stairs I jumped down the last one and to my parents "Why are you so happy?" My mum laughed. "Can I spend the rest of the summer with the Weasleys?" I asked with the sweetest and most innocent voice I could muster. "Seeing as you've already probably said yes and started packing, sure" my dad said before walking into the kitchen to put the shopping away "Heh...I'm gonna go continue packing then" I said awkwardly before running back up the stairs to continue.