➽Chapter 8

“V bhai! Ouch

V bhai! Ouch..... Why the hell am I tied?? Meher” Samay shouted after he gained consciousness and all he could hear was someone laughing evilly.

Hey Sam, I see you have woken up from your beauty sleep. So now I'll give you two options, do you want to see me having fun with your wife or would you like to die?” V told him with a cunning smile.

Bhai what are you telling? I am confused. Wait is this some prank of Meher?”

“Na my boy, see I want revenge from Chauhans especially Adhyan so initially I had plan to befriend him and then backstabb him by kidnapping his wife and my first love Revati but then I changed my plan, he treats Meher as his sister so why not use her and also kill you and then blame Adhyan in media, so he goes to jail and then my company VS associates can takeover the Chauhan company anf and finally my mom and I will get justice.” V said with a grin.

Revenge? What revenge? What did bhai do to you?”

“He took everything from me, first he took my father from me, then he took the position of Chairman in Chauhan business which belongs to me, then the girl I loved! Everything. And now I will take revenge from you and let your brother die in guilt.” V laughed.

Father?” the only word that stuck in Samay's mind.

Samay?” Meher woke up still dazed but before she could speak anything else, her mouth was shut down by a fierce kiss and since she was tied all she could do was struggle.

You bastard!!Vikrant Singh leave her. I'll kill you..” Samay shouted trying to untie himself with a broken glass bottle lying there.

After breaking the kiss, Vikrant injected her with a syringe and Meher unconscious.

No coming back to you, I must say your girl is a damn good kisser, so now would you like to see the show or die? I guess dying is a better option.” Vikrant said and punched him hard.

Vikrant Singh! Leave my brother alone before I kill you with my own hands.” a voice stopped him for punching him again.

Before Vikrant could comprehend, he received a punch in his stomach and then someone else kicked him.

How dare you touch him? I always treated you like a brother and you backstab me. My family and I suffered alot due to you in the last two years. You are now gone.”Adhyan roared while punching and kicking him while Dishank went to open Samay's ropes and Erisha along with two lady police officers went towards Meher.

Soon the police intervened and pulled Adhyan back from one end and others caught hold of Vikrant.

“Acp Shinde, take him from here before I kill him.” Adhyan said and then Acp Shinde signalled his officer to take him away.

I say you all should take Mrs Meher to the hospital, her pulse are dropping.” the lady officer told Erisha who just nodded.

Bhai, let the police handle everything! We need to take bhabhi to the hospital.” Erisha said and as a reflex Samay ran towards her and picked her up in bridal style.

The Chauhan siblings along with an unconscious Meher went to the hospital which was surrounded by the media.

Why is the hospital covered by media?” Samay asked in confusion.

The news of our house on fire and Dadi in hospital might have been leaked.” Dishank said and Samay asked,“ Did that bastard do that?” to which Dishank nodded.

They entered the hospital through the back gate to avoid media.

Meher was taken by the doctors for check up while Samay also got his injuries treated.

Erisha stayed outside Meher's room along with Samay while the other two brothers went towards their Dadi's room.

How's dadi?” Dishank asked Vritika.

She's fine, will gain consciousness soon. We sent mummy ji papaji and others to the hotel. The bodyguards are with them. Where is Erisha and what about Meher and Samay?” Vritika asked.

Adhyan and Dishank told everything they knew to their wives.

Soon Acp Shinde arrived there with the news that Vikrant was arrested and a charge has been filed against him.

Finally everything's normal now. Let's just hope Mimi and Dadi will gain consciousness soon.” Revati said and the others nodded.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys how was the update?

Do you think the chapter of Vikrant aka V is over?

How will the relationship between Revati and Adhyan bloom now?

Will Dishank and Vritika's life be peaceful without any problems?

What will happen between Samay and Meher?

Will Erisha's lover bring change in their lives and relationships?

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!