Season 1 - Episode 4

Has been edited... Probably still shitty (❤'艸`❤)

"Bakugou and Toga both placed first on the exam. Who would like to step up and demonstrate the ball throw?" Aizawa deadpanned. Your quirk wasn't very good with non-living or non-blood associated things furthermore, Katsuki would be better than you.

"Katsuki-San, would you like to go?" He tsked, stepping up the circle.

"Bakugou, what was your record in middle school without using your quirk?" Bakugou told his score before being allowed to throw the ball with a breathtaking explosion. While people cowered, your everyday blush began to grow. He looked proud of himself, especially when he was announced his score. As he walked back to the class most awed at him.

"Good job, Katsuki-San." You smiled at him. "As expected of the future All Might surpasser!" You whispered to him. His skin shuddered, and, he froze right there on the spot, eyes completely widening. She- she believes in me?

"Really?" He asked, looking at the pretty girl.

"Yeah! You said it yourself, I dont doubt it for a minute!" He felt tears pool in his eyes. No one believed in him, ever. He may be a brute, seen as heartless, but, he was finally given the words he always wanted to hear... You believed in him.

~

After the tests, you hugged Izuku who was shaking in fear of his expulsion. "Aww, don't worry Izu-Kun!" You cooed his nickname as his blush grew due to your chest-to-chest hug. "He won't actually expel you! He was lying~! It was obvious, come on!" He looked at you in confusion, regaining his senses. As if on cue, Aizawa announced something.

"The expulsion allegations were false. Nobody shall be expelled." Izuku began crying in relief. You giggled and poked his nose.

"Told ya! Besides, I won't let you get expelled! Not the symbol of peace heir!" You thought in your mind: How wonderful! We have Midoriya, the All Might successor, and Bakugou, the All Might surpasser! I'm glad to see who else is as worthy! I'm glad I declined to become the symbol of peace heir... Otherwise, Izu-Kun wouldn't be here!

~

You stood in the cafeteria. "Where shall I go...?" An electric arm swung around you.

"Hey, cutie! You're just my type! Toga, right? Say, are you from France? because Eiffel for you~!" You giggled at the boy.

"Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?" The boys' smirk grew as he leaned on you, guiding you to his table.

"What? Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you!" You kept your cheesy smile on. This was war.

"Why thank you, though, There's something wrong with my phone... It doesn't have your number in it." You fake sighed.

"Wow... I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art! How could you have my number if you dont even know my name?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" You winked at the boy. "Oh, then, what is your name?"

"Glad you asked. The names' Micros*ft... Can I crash at your place today?" You reached the table and just stood there, trays in hand.

"Hehe, Did you just come out of the oven? Because you're hot."

"Are you chicken? Because you're impeccable." Determination bubbled inside of you.

"Feel this shirt? Its made of girlfriend material." He scoffed.

"You must get your licence expended because you're driving me crazy." You laughed before finally sitting down next to a black-haired and tall male.

"You win, now, what is your name?" You asked him who sat next to a preoccupied Pinkette girl and Crimson haired boy.

"The names Kaminari Denki. Call me yours tho~." Just as you were about to rebuttal a crimson eyed porcupine slammed his fist on the table.

"Dont mess with what's mine dunce-face." In the moment of argumentation the boy you sat beside finally spoke. You felt his chilling stare, but, you were surprised to be met with yet another warm smile.

"Hey! I'm Sero, Hanta! Nice to meet you. What is your name?" You felt your heart thunk in your chest. So polite and warm.

"I-I'm Toga Y/n... You can call me Y/n tho! It's nice to meet you S-Sero-San. You are so kind-looking." Gazes were turned onto you. Before Sero could awkwardly reply another boy broke your stare.

"Hey there, Toga! My name Is Kirishima Eijro!"

"Another one! Why are you two so cute! Oh! Uhm, it's very nice to meet you, Kirishima-San!"

"C-c-c-cute?!" Bakugou was so fuming he could barely spit the words out.

"Yeah-" Before you could continue, you felt an Icy-hot presence behind you.

"Toga-San. You and I need to talk." Your eyes widened.

"H-hey! Toga doesn't leave us yet-" Sero was cut off by your standing up.

"I'll meet you guys later! It was so nice meeting you all." You pointed to the pinkette. "Oh! Mina-Chan! I have to give you back your SFX they were so cool! Talk soon!" The pinkette waved you away.

"SFX? What's that about?" Kirishima spoke after silence due to your departure.

"Dunno? She's a crazy bitch but, I love her."

~

"Yes, Todoroki-San?" Suddenly a hand slammed next to the wall you were leaning against trapping you in a kabedon. "T-t-todoroki-san-?" Before you could continue a hand slapped over your mouth.

"No, you listen to me."

A/n

Sorry, I took so long to update!

School started again, which, is such a bummer.

Thanks for 700 reads?! Imma release soon!

Make sure to vote and comment! <3