The Office f**k

Damon!!! Stop! I really have to go, just let go off me please. It's your first day of working. U got a new job at this nice office with really nice people. U live in a really big villa with Damon. The villa has alot of luxury things like a hot tub. As you walk out the door u take one last glance at Damon. U see the desire in his eyes... U want him and he wants you. You go to your job and work there all day. Everything is really borring, no one talks and all you have to do is stare at your dumb conputer. While working your zoning out almost every 5 minutes. Your thinking about all the things you'd do to Damon and the things he'd do to you. It already turns you on without him even being with you. As you continue working you can't help but notice someone staring from the head entrance. You look up and to your biggest surprise it's Damon! He looks at you super seductive and sexy and it turns you on even more, you stand up and walk to him. When your almost there he grabs your hand and he runs to the print room with you. You lock the door cause you got the keys as an employee. He looks and you biting his lip and says : ' Missed me dollface? '. Of Course my handsome beast. U wanted to say more about how this is inappropriate but before u even could he put his finger on your mouth to shush you. You shut up and set your hands on his muscled back. He takes off your shirt, while you kiss him passionately. Then you take of his shirt and he takes of your pants and underwear. You do the same to him. Now he lifts you up and your sitting on the printer. He takes a condom puts it on and slides in. It hurts but it feels so good. 'You like that naughty girl?' he whispers in your ear while going in and out fast. You whisper : 'yes'. He goes faster and says 'This is for leaving me in the morning'. Your moaning but can't moan to hard because you will get caught. He goes so hard but and you want to scream so hard but instead of that your biting on your lip. Your hands slowly discover his whole body... his muscled back, his sixpack, his muscled arms that are even more muscular now cause he's busy f*cking you. You then whisper : ' I'm about to cum mr. Beast'. He grins and goes on with touching you everywhere with his big hands. You came and moaned it out so hard that one of the employees knocked on the door and asked if everything was fine. While Damon still was in you. You said that you just bumped your knee against the table while trying to hide what your actually doing. Damon looks at you with a sexy smirk and finishes off with the hardest fuck ever while having his hand on your mouth, otherwise you would've screamed to loud. He says 'That's my naughty dollface' and puts his clothes back on and so do you. You then unlock the door and you both walk out unnoticeable. You go to your desk and he whispers on last thing : 'Don't ever leave me like that gain dollface or this will have to happen more often'. At the door he leaves on more smirk at you and leaves.

  I hope you liked it