R

if you thought the car was nice you should see the penthouse. goo didn't have to pull <name> up. when he saw they arrived he hopped out. when he was entirely out he stretched his hand out for goo, who had become his safe place. <name> clung to goo the entire car ride to calm his nerves, and goo just held his waist tighter.

months.

it had been months since <name> started living with the two competitive males. in those months he didn't make many friends. two girls named zoe and mira had claimed to be his friends so he accepted it not long after. the [dull] boy changed slightly, but he never quite picked up on the definition of friends. he still found the way the girls acted weird. the pain was substituted with strain. gun and goo were teaching him how to fight, whilst dating him. to him it was odd, but he felt safe

<name> couldn't focus on that for too long due to him bumping into someone. he expected a slap or insult but only received the panicked look of someone he'd never even seen. he was tall and well built, hair in a bowl cut that fit him well. he was clearly nervous, so <name> picked up on that and panicked too. that was something he discovered, his anxiety spiked when people around him are nervous. he wasn't so normal anymore, and it was nice.

oh no oh no oh no oh n-

"are you okay?" he asked out of reflex.

shit. don't talk to him!

the tall male nodded quickly and asked for directions to the fashion department.

double shit. why me?

despite his inner monologue, he nodded.

no! don't nod!

he groaned inward and lead him to the classroom.

daniel wasn't normal. quite the opposite really. he could fight and was incredibly hot. everyone liked him, his looks were enough to make the entire school swoon. guys, girls, neither or both. everyone liked him, except <name>, who couldn't find it in himself to socialize with someone who was such a people magnet. staying away from him proved to be a problem when daniel wouldn't stay away from him. it was like he made it his job to give <name> a hard time. the uninteresting boy was actually starting to prefer not having attention on him. anywhere he went there were eyes on him because daniel followed him like a lost puppy. and when daniel introduced him to his friends group it just got worse.

zack lee wasn't dull. he was a champion boxer with good looks. nothing about him said dull, he dressed nice and had a short temper. he was miras pet and would do anything for her. but he graduated from mira and chose to stay near <name> like a guard dog. every time they went to lunch zack was at his side to keep bullies away from him. when some tried to hurt <name> in any way, shape or form zack and daniel were there to take care of the boy.

vasco was anything but uninteresting. even if he looked like a gangster, he was sweet and took care of people. being the leader of burn knuckles made him intimidating, which meant not many friends other than the burn knuckles. that's why he sought to protect <name> at all costs. the boy could care less who he was, vasco attracted the attention of everyone and he hated that. but like all the other boys, he didn't stay away.

jay wasn't very monotone. he had a nice body and his fighting style was absolutely terrifying. people don't know much about him because he doesn't talk, and he doesn't show his eyes. out of all the boys, <name> purposefully kept himself close to jay. this meant jay basically commanded the boys, if jay said stop, they stopped.

daniel was the emotional support dog.
zack and vasco were the protectors.
jay commanded them and dealt with a clingy <name>.
the people at their school started calling them the guard dogs of transfer boy.

🃏𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓎👑