𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

WITH THE DUMPING LOOMING OVER the villa, positives vibes were most certainly needed

WITH THE DUMPING LOOMING OVER the villa, positives vibes were most certainly needed. and what better way to throw positivity into the villa than making them all parents for the day?

it was around eight that morning when the islanders were awoken by not only the blinding lights in their bedrooms, but by the frantic wailing of what seemed to be babies. this could mean only one thing- the baby challenge.

luke, as always, remained fast asleep, his hands gripping eden's waist as he slept. she struggled out of his embrace and lightly tapped his cheek as the other islanders crept into the other room to see what all the noise was. "what's that noise?" he mumbled. his voice was gruff and his hair messy; luke detested people seeing him in the morning but eden thought it just made him look even cuter.

"babies." she simply replied and pulled him out of bed and followed the other confused young adults.

"it's the baby challenge!" eden squealed loudly.

the crying only got louder as they entered the room and gasped, surprised to see seven cots in the bedroom filled with seven small plastic children. eden squealed and ran towards the one that contained hers and luke's precious offspring and carefully picked them up.

luke followed her in close pursuit and admired his partner as she cradled the baby with love despite having never met them- and the doll not actually being real.

"he's a boy!" she declared excitedly and fondled with the camouflage hat he was wearing. grinning, luke m took the baby boy from her hands and gently rocked him until he stopped crying.

"we've got a baby!" eden stated happily. luke laughed at her enthusiasm in the beach hut and placed one arm around her waist.

"i'm not quite sure how this happened considering mummy and daddy haven't even...you know." she slapped his chest lightly.

for a person who had never held a baby in their life, eden was surprised at how rapidly luke took on the responsibilities of being a parent.

"do we need to feed him? or change his nappy? what if he's done a shit?" after receiving a warning glare for using bad language around the children, he agitatedly wrapped their baby in a blanket and continued to rock him.

"maybe we should start with naming him," suggested the blonde. "how about link?"

"you want our baby to have the name of a character from zelda?" he asked in mock disgust. "i thought i knew you better than this, love."

"what are your bright ideas?" they were already quarrelling like parents; even over something like the name of their son. the other couples migrated out to the garden where they gathered their breakfasts for them and their kids.